says In my opinion, hurricane 3 is good. 2 points: "eat the...
says In my opinion, hurricane 3 is good. 2 points: "eat the...
Aug 2012
QQ图片20190603092938.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
I wonder if there is anywhere on the ITTF website that shows the full World Tour titles tally for all players?

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
I wonder if there is anywhere on the ITTF website that shows the full World Tour titles tally for all players?

You'll have a much better chance looking it up on Wikipedia than that run-down official site. It's there.

Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
Jan 2018
China v China matches are exciting, depending on who plays.

I would enjoy any of the following matchups:
Ma Long v Zhang Jike
Ma Long v Fan Zhendong
Wang Liqin v Chen Qi
Wang Hao v Ma Lin

Matchups that are too one sided might be a bit boring

I take it Wang Hao vs Ma Long is a bit boring. But no Wang Liqin vs Ma Lin? Wang Liqin vs RSM? Ma Lin vs RSM?

Jan 2018
Why are all-china finals boring? It's an individual sport. I don't get this idea.

Because danny21312 says so.

For instance,
You know what, i'll stop beating around the bush and being indirect and just say it. **** China and **** the chinese coaches and the players. They're doing nothing but harm to the sport with their boring af dominance. Ever wonder why table tennis's popularity just keeps declining? This is precisely the reason why. I for one fully agree with every decision ITTF makes in regards to China and hope that they keep being this way. The ironic thing is that ITTF is the only one that actually cares about the sport's popularity yet you guys keep saying that they make wrong decisions.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
I take it Wang Hao vs Ma Long is a bit boring. But no Wang Liqin vs Ma Lin? Wang Liqin vs RSM? Ma Lin vs RSM?

those are all great matches, especially the Ma Long vs Wang Hao ones :)
lest we forget, Ma Long has a winning record against Wang Hao (if all matches are counted, not just international events)

also, RSM is Korean, so we get the added boost of a non China China matchup right? oh wait, the whole argument was that China-China matchups are still entertaining... I'll just leave with saying WLQ v Ma Lin Zagreb World Champs was the best comeback of all time! -drops the mic-

Jan 2018
those are all great matches, especially the Ma Long vs Wang Hao ones :)
lest we forget, Ma Long has a winning record against Wang Hao (if all matches are counted, not just international events)

also, RSM is Korean, so we get the added boost of a non China China matchup right? oh wait, the whole argument was that China-China matchups are still entertaining... I'll just leave with saying WLQ v Ma Lin Zagreb World Champs was the best comeback of all time! -drops the mic-

Well, where the stats fail to show is that WH was already, in his own word, half-retired at the National Games 2013. Basically, all his records after WTTC 2013 didn't really mean much, but as you know fan_____ don't care about that.

I thought RSM is Chinese? I might've picked up the habit from watching too much of this.

Last edited:
Jan 2018
In terms of Standard Mandarin, Ishikawa is the best. Fukuhara speaks the Northeastern variant at near-native level. Harimoto speaks with a little Sichuan accent, as pointed out by those from Sichuan.

But yeh, Harimoto still has trouble coming up with the right words from time to time, though he has gotten better compared to last year. He understands the questions better and is more eloquent now. He literally spoke in phrases more than sentences last year.