This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2018
The women CNT and coaching staff should be the stars of a Game Of Thrones TV series.

Is this supposed to be sarcastic criticism of my complaints? Announcers of all other broadcast sports realize they are accountable to the audience and explain all unclear rulings and situations to the audience.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Is this supposed to be sarcastic criticism of my complaints? Announcers of all other broadcast sports realize they are accountable to the audience and explain all unclear rulings and situations to the audience.
No it's not though I can somewhat see how you took it that way. Hope that helps. Cheers.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
W.M.Y. may have big losses in the rating ...
Old scores for May 2018 and June 2018....
In order not to fall in the ranking below the Japanese women, she must win today, and ideally the whole tournament ....

L.S.W need to lose ....Her rating will remain the same ....:)

Reactions: NextLevel
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Got it -and I'm assuming that some process (their coaches?) relayed the information to the players so they knew what they were faulted for. The problem is that the broadcast was very irresponsible and unprofessional in not getting this information to the viewers. The announcer didn't even guess at the cause of any of the faults. Couldn't she have communicated (radioed?) with somebody to get the information and then relayed it to the viewers?

Bobrow handles it better in that respect. He'd try to keep you updated.

Anyway. The umpires won't get their due respect if the federation doesn't even. We seriously need 2 cameras pointed at both umpires at all time(so they could replay the call on screen) if ITTF were to implement video challenge.

Reactions: Superdragon
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2018
Harimoto has significant lateral movement on his serve, even with a high toss. Blame the serve rules again...

Haha - I'm reading the ITTF service rules now, and he violates this one with every serve:

"Service shall start with the ball resting freely on the open palm of the server'sstationary free hand." Nothing stationary about his free hand.

I don't know if the movement gives him an advantage, but selective enforcement of the rules bothers me. It seems to me that the service rules are treated more like guidelines than rules.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2015
Read 8 reviews
Have you tried laola1.tv? They retransmit the ITTV broadcast with just as good quality, and for me it is often more stable if ITTV is crashing. I don't think it is country restricted. Otherwise, good old VPN (just Google it if you have never used one) will do the trick.
But I agree, watching TT should be counted as one of the fundamental human rights.

Thanks for the tip. Even laola1.tv is restricted. :/

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
W.M.Y. may have big losses in the rating ...
Old scores for May 2018 and June 2018....
In order not to fall in the ranking below the Japanese women, she must win today, and ideally the whole tournament ....

L.S.W need to lose ....Her rating will remain the same ....:)

I hate you :D :D :D