Jan 2018
1 game apiece.

Very intense.

mrk

This user has no status.

mrk

This user has no status.
Jul 2017
By the way Harimoto switched from Tenergy 05 to Dignics 05 for his backhand side according to Butterfly, so he plays on both sides Dignics 05 now.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
This already looks like a beating ....D.N. this of course can not forgive ....

Last edited:
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
What goes around comes around.

Reactions: Vlad Celler
This user has no status.
Ding Ning made too easy services for mima ito and her backhand is very weak. This gave Mima ito the opportunity to smash the ball with her short pimples.

The next match is Mima Ito between Wang Manyu. Wang is able to execute power shots with her forehand and so she can push Ito away from the table and make the pimples useless.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
D.N. loses the first position in the rating for June ...LSW will be higher .....
Coach D.N. will have problems ....:(

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
She's done it! I thought that China has already figured Ito out when SYS beat her at WTTC but i guess not.

At the end of the day, DN lacks kill shots and speed so she is unable to replicate SYS's tactics. She does very well at varying the pace, slowing the rallies and hitting wide angles to throw off Ito but at crucial moments her FH just doesn't suffice and she doesn't use her left-handed BH well enough to target her right-handed opponent's FH. My two-cents.

Since the floodgate has collapsed, will we witness the triple massacre again this Open?

At this very moment if I were ZYL, "I'm gonna make sure I lose the SF tomorrow to CM so that I don't have to undergo the same torment again in the event that WMY falls too".

Jan 2018
At this very moment if I were ZYL, "I'm gonna make sure I lose the SF tomorrow to CM so that I don't have to undergo the same torment again in the event that WMY falls too".

CM kept missing the party. It's about time for her turn.