This user has no status.
Liam did it!
Really don't know what to make of Pitchford as a player, In WTTC he barely won against Afanador while here he had a comfortable win against ZQH. He's just so up and down that you can never expect what kind of a performance he's gonna bring during tournaments.

Reactions: RidTheKid and K.P
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2015
Really don't know what to make of Pitchford as a player, In WTTC he barely won against Afanador while here he had a comfortable win against ZQH. He's just so up and down that you can never expect what kind of a performance he's gonna bring during tournaments.

It might depend on the type of table used. He may feel more comfortable on certain tables.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Upset on paper, but I don't find it much of an upset really

I do. Pistej is great but what has he really won? JWJ is a CNT tier 2 threat and Korean #1/2. It is not an impossible result and Pistej is in great form as his victory over Fang Bo shows, but this is an upset.

K.P

This user has no status.

K.P

This user has no status.
Feb 2017
It might depend on the type of table used. He may feel more comfortable on certain tables.
At the top level how much of a difference can the table make?
I'm a bit skeptical about it being that much of a difference, to which he'll beat ma long and harimoto on his prefered ones but then lose to somebody well outside the top 50 on another table.