Donic Acuda S2 alike rubber

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2019
Hello there! I haven't played table tennis for a while and now I wanna get back to it. I was using Donic Acuda S2 2.0 both sides on my Petr Korbel Europe. I am lookinf for a rubber like these. Price range is flexible but the cheaper the better [collage life :(] . Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
I was using Donic Acuda S2 2.0 both sides on my Petr Korbel Europe.

Seems like a good combination to get back into it, so why not buy Acuda S2 again? There are of course newer rubbers, "optimized" for plastic balls, but I think for a re-start the old feeling of blade and rubbers can be an advantage. You will find out over time what you miss, if anything.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2019
Seems like a good combination to get back into it, so why not buy Acuda S2 again? There are of course newer rubbers, "optimized" for plastic balls, but I think for a re-start the old feeling of blade and rubbers can be an advantage. You will find out over time what you miss, if anything.
I would love to buy one but unfortunately I can't find them anywhere online or store. Importing them is not an option cause of tax situations here.