Hurricane 3 Neo National vs Provincial

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Hi,
What is the difference between hurricane 3 national blue sponge vs provincial blue sponge.Is there a difference in topsheet or difference in sponge?

Boosted how different are they.Please let me know.

This user has no status.
the only difference is the ``quality``. theres most likely even hard toi tell from performance. if some people would do a blind test, most of them couldnt tell any difference. but the higher the player level the more they need constant material. from national to national the quality is (more) stable while there could be slight quality differences between provincial ones.
the difference from commercial to provincial is really big while the difference between provincial and national is very small. its only quality, not performance.

Reactions: JST and Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
What do you mean by saying that quality is different and not performance?Sorry didnt get it.

This user has no status.
Think of it as... Both rubbers will give you the same performance, but out of 1,000 strokes, national will deliver you that performance 980 times and provincial 950 times. This is just a hypothetical example to help you understand. I think there is some difference between orange and blue sponge in terms of how they play though.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Thanks.
Think of it as... Both rubbers will give you the same performance, but out of 1,000 strokes, national will deliver you that performance 980 times and provincial 950 times. This is just a hypothetical example to help you understand. I think there is some difference between orange and blue sponge in terms of how they play though.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
Provincial definitely holds longer than normal commercial ones; my friend used commercial ones and had to change every 2-3 weeks (practicing 25~ hours a week), I gave him my provincial one and it held longer.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
Read 2 reviews
Both are very good rubbers. Learning how to boost properly using a Chinese booster will have a bigger impact for us amateurs than contemplating the difference between national and provincial IMHO. Both rubbers will feel dead unless you boost.

Fully aware that lots of people claims that H3 is fantastic without booster.