Who will win the Slovenian open 2012 ???

• Ma Long

Votes: 61 59.8%
  • Zhang Jike

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Wang Hao

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Xu Xin

Votes: 13 12.7%
  • Ma Lin

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Joo Se Hyuk

Votes: 15 14.7%
  • Gao Ning

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bastian Steger

• Patrick Baum

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Other (write below)

• Total voters
says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
I still think he shud be in the 5 over Ma Lin but that's just my opinion

Yeah Matt, gotta agree with you on this one. Ma Lin didn't look good since the end of last year. He looked exhausted, and to be honest a little lacking in desire. On the other hand WLQ played rather well towards the end of 2011.

This user has no status.
Ma Long would be the obvious favourite. He seems to have the capability to win matches now even if he is not in absolute top form. He wasn't even close to the Pro Tour Grand Finals form in Hungarian Open, and managed to get through an on-form Xu Xin and Joo Se Hyuk. That's some serious mental strength he's developed. Somebody should count the number of 7 setters he has won since last year. He also plays a smarter and more powerful game than previous years.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
3 people in a row have been very close to defeating Ma Long... It should happen soon :p I hope Zhang Jike shows a bit more spirit than in the Hungarian Open, unless he was injured of course.

i think he was just tired from the winter training ;) he will be back with great performance in slovanian open :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
If he was tired during the Hungarian Open, I think he will be even more tired during the Slovenian Open ;) There wasn't much time between them haha.

maybe... but know they had some time to relax. to play a tournement after one month of brutal training is really hard :D i think they are in better condition on slovanian open. ;)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
Main draw is out! :)
Great to see we will probably have another Ma Long vs. Bojan Tokic battle ;)
Also it seems Ma Lin vs. Wang Hao is possible!
Maybe Xu Xin vs. Tiago Apolonia, Baum vs. Joo Se Hyuk..
And .. I really wait for:
Xu Xin vs. Joo Se Hyuk.. winner will probably play Zhang, if he beats Yan An!
But Yan An must first beat Chen Weixing..
Many interesting matches going on! :)
In women.. Kasumi Ishikawa vs. Ding Ning, Hirano Sayaka vs. Guo Yan, Liu Shiwen vs. Fan Ying, Liu Shiwen vs. Ai Fukuhara!
Also Iveta Vacenovska vs. Li Xiaoxia can be very interesting.. And Xiaoxia vs. Wu Yang..
Ouuuu, Im so happy! :)