Wang Chuqin Personal Blade

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Prott are known to sell replica clothes which they are very transparent about if you ask them. Where did you get the info that they sell fake rubbers and blades?

PROTT have been known to sell replica blades as personal and also they have some fake goods from time to time. I personally wouldn't put much faith in them.

This user has no status.
While transparent they DO sell "replica" which is another word for fake clothing, which is well known among those who know of PROTT but the people who know and either trust or don't wont ask as we already know.

The personal/replica thing is more along the lines that they sell "personal" blades but they are not actually personal blades, they are unused and new in box. Unless there is any shred of proof that they know the players it's likely a DHS custom job. Which is fine for playing but this is how fake personal collectors items that were never owned by the player start.

The same for the Rubbers, from what we seem to hear true national level H3 especially player specific is returned to DHS after use so how do they have named player rubbers?

The thing with PROTT is that they possibly are real goods but have misleading tags and are known and say themselves they sell fake clothing. So without any substantive proof and known evidence they use TaoBao Clones for clothing it's up to your personal discretion.

Reactions: NextLevel
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Sure they try to make money off of anything. Like when FZD tried H3 on bh for a very short while and they sell it like it's a rubber he actually uses on his bh regularly, which we all know he doesn't. I have no insight into the machinations at DHS and how they handle the personal rubbers but I believe it's the real deal. It could be old new stock before DHS started keeping tabs on what player received how many rubbers. I "only" use the National rubbers and "regular" W968 and they sure play like expected. I didn't get them from Prott but my stuff looks and plays the same as it's described at Prott.

While transparent they DO sell "replica" which is another word for fake clothing, which is well known among those who know of PROTT but the people who know and either trust or don't wont ask as we already know.

The personal/replica thing is more along the lines that they sell "personal" blades but they are not actually personal blades, they are unused and new in box. Unless there is any shred of proof that they know the players it's likely a DHS custom job. Which is fine for playing but this is how fake personal collectors items that were never owned by the player start.

The same for the Rubbers, from what we seem to hear true national level H3 especially player specific is returned to DHS after use so how do they have named player rubbers?

The thing with PROTT is that they possibly are real goods but have misleading tags and are known and say themselves they sell fake clothing. So without any substantive proof and known evidence they use TaoBao Clones for clothing it's up to your personal discretion.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
Man, those are some ridiculously expensive items and I can't see how anyone is willing to fork out so much premium for something that is probably marginally better, and by better I don't even mean it'll be better for that player depending on his level.
yes it is expensive, so at the end discretionary