Tibhar el-s

I’ve messed around with all three of them. I agree with most others here, MX-P is the fastest, followed by EL-S or Rozena. I found MX-P way too fast though. I really liked EL-S but the durability is really suspect. One of my biggest complaints about the Evolution rubbers is they would always shrink when I removed them, so I quit using them for a while. That could be my fault though if I stretched the rubber when putting it on. I also enjoyed Rozena but it is kind of boring, as others have said.

This user has no status.
How many sheets of EL-S have you tried?
I've bought a sheet of EL-S and did not experience the fast decay you described.
It's unlikely but possible that your sheet was slightly defective, causing the rapid deterioration.
If EL-S is perfect for you, maybe give it one more try.

Besides all the wonderful existing recommendations, I would add 729 Friendship Presto Spin. It's a Chinese tensor rubber. it comes in following hardness: 42, 44, and 46. IMO, the 46 degrees is fairly similar to EL-S.

This user has no status.
From my experience all ESN rubber shrinks after it gets removed. I’m guessing that most of the sponges are boosted and then eventually shrink after the booster dries out.

EL-S durability isn’t terrible. It’s just slightly below average. I’ve also noticed that EL-S and MX-P chip a lot on the edges, but that really only affects the appearance.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
How many sheets of EL-S have you tried?
I've bought a sheet of EL-S and did not experience the fast decay you described.
It's unlikely but possible that your sheet was slightly defective, causing the rapid deterioration.
If EL-S is perfect for you, maybe give it one more try.

Besides all the wonderful existing recommendations, I would add 729 Friendship Presto Spin. It's a Chinese tensor rubber. it comes in following hardness: 42, 44, and 46. IMO, the 46 degrees is fairly similar to EL-S.

I bought two sheets - one red and one black so it's probably not the that. But you do have a point. Maybe I will give them another chance : )