Should i reboost?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
About a week ago i boosted my h3 neo and today my blade decided to break. If i was to put the rubber on another blade:
-Should i reboost it? if so, should it be the same process? or should i wait the normal 3-4 weeks(using falco tempo long) before attempting to boost?

I don't think you need too.
just add one layer of glue on rubber and blade, and glue on
The sponge should still be more than fresh.
Unless when you removed the rubber, you also removed the layer - if that is the case, you may need to "treat" it again

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
This argument is all got to do with ITTF rules "wording" needs to be updated.

to allow manufactures to boost is stupid, as what would happen is DHS will just boost the H3 Neo for CNT and provide the fresh boosted equipment prior to the airplane trip.

DHS certainly can do that for CNT,
Maybe Butterfly or a few other can do that for they "top players",
how about the not so top players? they would not get VIP treatment?

So companies like Butterfly can make Tenergy so special - more spin and whatever compared to another rubber....

so does ITTF want to control/limit the spin, or the speed or what is the purpose of what they want to do when banning boosting? Is it too much spin? too much speed? unfair equipment?

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
yes, this double standard for mfgrs vs. players is part of the corruption that always boost profit for the mfgrs. people that argue for the double standard probably will argue for any unjust or immoral rules / laws regardless if it makes any sense.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
yes, this double standard for mfgrs vs. players is part of the corruption that always boost profit for the mfgrs. people that argue for the double standard probably will argue for any unjust or immoral rules / laws regardless if it makes any sense.

That is why you need a fair playing field
one company can not have unfair over others - it opens rooms for corruption

before a cheap 729 rubber and speed glue can do the job
so you ban speed glue and now we will soon be getting 100USD rubbers

sounds fishy doesn't it?

Reactions: 729B2 and RidTheKid