Looking for 8 pre made hardbats for an end of season tournament...

This user has no status.
Hi All,

Does anyone know where I could buy 8 resepctable hardbats for a fun end of season tournament I'm looking to run for my club here in Switzerland? Thinking traditional style barna/dunlop hardbats, but I cant seem to find anything from the usual sources.....any ideas? Obviously i could buy rubbers and make them up myself using my collection of blades but i'm lazy and would happily buy something premade if anyone knows of a shop that stocks or ships internationally something reasonable?

Cheers for any suggestions!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Maybe in a store for children toys?

This user has no status.
Ty for the links, but amazon and other us companies don't ship to Switzerland anymore. None of the Amazon.de or .fr sites have the viper bat...I'll get something else premade from a local sports store, was hoping there would be a handy source for something better quality.

Sent from my BBE100-4 using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2016
The alternative to premades would be to peruse Aliexpress and ask a supplier to make up the bats for you. Most of the Echeng avatars will do this, at no extra cost. Delivery time may be a problem, but takes less than 2 weeks on average to the UK as an example. (8 days is the fastest for me.)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Reactions: coddlesangers