says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Woah, CIC came back from the depth.

says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
I think he beat Gionis during an England vs. Greece match. It's also something interesting that German league has choppers but French league doesn't.

Well, at least it's got Stephane Ouaiche, who's prone to doing just about anything, including chopping, doesn't it?

Jan 2018
Waldner, Persson, Samsonov, and Rosskopf ate choppers for breakfast, considering the fact it was a much harder style to overcome.

Name me 4 Europeans who could do that now, in an era where choppers have never been weaker?

Last edited:
Reactions: NextLevel
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
:eek:

cache.php

Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
Waldner, Persson, Samsonov, and Rosskopf ate choppers for breakfast, considering the fact it was a much harder style to overcome.

Name me 4 Europeans who could do that now, in an era where choppers have never been weaker?

Boll, Samsonov, Gauzy, Franziska, Habesohn, Fegerl, Mattenet, and even Filus (great against choppers...)?

Reactions: NextLevel
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Watching Polcanova play always heartens me. When she lost to Liu Shiwen, the score was terrible but the quality was high. Her height gives her easy power and the leftiness a tricky dimension and she has managed to remain limber. Every time I see Sofia, I think Europe has a chance.

Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
Boll looking like a duck again...

There was something disturbing about his right foot or ankle movement in an earlier match. He scraped by, but with an inkling of impaired movement. I couldn't pinpoint it precisely, I just had this slight uncomfortable impression of awkwardness when he moved (or should have moved) swiftly into the FH gap.

Reactions: kalc