ITTF 2019 Hong Kong Open June 4-9

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2019
I'm in the UK right now and I am able to watch it on ittv.
However, it was not working around 2 hours ago when I tried to watch but I'm not sure what the issue was.

This user has no status.
Aaaaaand the stream died again.

It really seems like as soon as more than a handful of people are watching, the stream can't take it. TH-JM match was dead throughout, and TB-ZY match dies more or less instantly, too.

ITTF, LAOLA - both dead. Takkyu_wa_inochi's Japanese stream doesn't work in Europe it seems.

If anyone else here knows another working stream, it'd be awesome if you can share it with us!

EDIT: works again for now. (Back-up streams would be awesome still :D )

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2019
I tried to find other websites when I realise the stream died again.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
Read 1 reviews
Aaaaaand the stream died again.

It really seems like as soon as more than a handful of people are watching, the stream can't take it. TH-JM match was dead throughout, and TB-ZY match dies more or less instantly, too.

ITTF, LAOLA - both dead. Takkyu_wa_inochi's Japanese stream doesn't work in Europe it seems.

If anyone else here knows another working stream, it'd be awesome if you can share it with us!

EDIT: works again for now. (Back-up streams would be awesome still :D )
the tt-japan link works with a proxy. SUSHI proxy for Chrome is free for 3 days. Start it, choose a server (the Tuna works for me) and watch it :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Too early to say it's a decline, but he doesn't move the way one is used to see him. Something nagging him still. ZY played with a good head, good placement on returns and in rallies.

I'll watch ZY-TB tomorrow. Seams to be tight and interesting. Good for ZY.
Can't say for TB - just a bad luck or a decline?

Reactions: NextLevel