ITTF 2019 Hong Kong Open June 4-9

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
What is it with players choking against Ma Te in this tournament? Skachkov, Karlsson and Pitchford all had either multiple game points or big leads yet still lost. Really frustrating to see.

He is a good chopper. They don't play choppers that good that often. It would be interesting if Gauzy played him.

Reactions: yoass and akoozab
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Pucar!!!!!!! How many times have I seen you lose in game 7...

WCT!!!!!!!! How long has it been since I last saw you toughen it out...

Reactions: AndroidRX93
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
Where is Yang Haeun?

Due to budgetary restrictions, the organisers of HK Open were very strict and mainly allowed only 6 players per association for the Singles events. Of course, which 6 to remain is the respective association's decision. I guess Yang has fallen out of favour then?

Reactions: Vlad Celler
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
It's fun to see a chopper go far in a tournament. Ma Te is good, he's beaten some really good players in CSL.

I actually hope to see Ma Te/Wu Yang progress to at least to the SF for XD. Filus/Han Ying is all right but nowhere near MT/WY's level IMO.

Reactions: RidTheKid
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Due to budgetary restrictions, the organisers of HK Open were very strict and mainly allowed only 6 players per association for the Singles events. Of course, which 6 to remain is the respective association's decision. I guess Yang has fallen out of favour then?

Thanks. It has just been so long that I was hoping someone with knowledge about her situation could say whether she is retired or still playing but just not on the team. Not sure whether her mother is still on the team either.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2018
Can Liam Pitchford's lost at the China open after many victories when matched with Tomokazu be because of the Victas rubber?

Jan 2018
Persson[sup]2[/sup]

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
I feel sorry for whoever is scheduled for table 2. Unless Sato gives an inch or Mu Zi caves in, another 20 minutes before the match ends.

Sato wins a great match with amazing resilience. Highlights will get many views.

Jan 2018
We need Persson[sup]4[/sup].

Sato > Kato.