ITTF 2019 Hong Kong Open June 4-9

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
FTW can't do much against Hirano anymore. Ishikawa is so jelly.

It is increasingly clear that Ishikawa and Mizutani have a non-zero probability of losing the singles spot. Mizutani seems to be doing something about it and was lucky to meet his challenger yesterday. Ishikawa has the World Cup but nothing else so far.

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
The commentators make me want to go back to sleep again. ADAM, WHERE ARE YOU?!

...zeio, is it possible for you to stream againon your channel, so we have no-commentator gameplay )and also because ittf stream went out again - at least for me)?

I'd love to but I can't. ITTF "asked me nicely" to refrain from doing it.

This user has no status.
I'd love to but I can't. ITTF "asked me nicely" to refrain from doing it.

Sorry for my word choice, but.... ****ing assholes, honestly.

ITTF can't get their shit together. They deliver the most pathetic quality constantly. Live streams and videos always suck.
But god forbid someone else delivers but they fail to. Then they crack down on those people
It really grinds my gears at this point.

Hope you didn't get in any further trouble for your past streams.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews

ITTF can't get their shit together. They deliver the most pathetic quality constantly. Live streams and videos always suck.
But god forbid someone else delivers but they fail to. Then they crack down on those people

Back when youtubers were making TT videos popular with highlights and short forms, they waited until some of them had good channels then went after the good channels making them either work with the ITTF or go out of business on youtube. It is just scummy behavior.

Jan 2018
It is increasingly clear that Ishikawa and Mizutani have a non-zero probability of losing the singles spot. Mizutani seems to be doing something about it and was lucky to meet his challenger yesterday. Ishikawa has the World Cup but nothing else so far.

Yea, Mizutani has even said recently he's aiming for the 3rd spot given his condition.

My idol Ishikawa looked to be way above the rest at the Asian Cup. Who would've thought 2 months later...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Yea, Mizutani has even said recently he's aiming for the 3rd spot given his condition.

My idol Ishikawa looked to be way above the rest at the Asian Cup. Who would've thought 2 months later...

It is the new ranking system, you know, the one that everyone insults because Ma Long is #5. It makes non-performance stick out like a sore thumb.

Reactions: yoass
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2019
Is the ittv not working? I can't watch the live here in the UK.
Is there any other methods to watch the live?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2019
who would japan's top 3 even be? 1. harimoto 2. miztani 3. niwa koki. mizutani isn't losing his spot

Jan 2018
It is the new ranking system, you know, the one that everyone insults because Ma Long is #5. It makes non-performance stick out like a sore thumb.

Right, the new ranking is much more responsive in displaying "mishaps", to the point of punishing, especially with the adjusted ranking point table for 2019.

Reactions: Nemo
Jan 2018

I understand the problem with streaming matches, but they even have problem with post-match interviews, yep, interviews. I mean, that falls under fair use.

This user has no status.
Their servers are probably just shit and can't handle a certain amount of people trying to watch (is what a tech noob like me assumes at least)

Probably goes a little like this:

ITTF: Hey people. We have a stream for you. We hope many come and watch.
Many people: *Click on stream to watch it*
ITTF: surprised pikachu.jpg

This user has no status.
here are 2 alternative streams to ITTV site, please bookmark it

https://www.laola1.tv/en-at/channel/table-tennis

https://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/tabletennis/

for the japanese site click on the red button 大会 just below the blue header bar "NEWS" and it will redirect you to the video link (different button for each tournament)

You may need a VPN to access those sites. Set it to France for example for Laola, and Japan for tv-tokyo.

It is the original ITTF stream with the commentators in English, just broadcast by a different site.

tv-tokyo has been working very well for me even when ittv was lagging or down

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2019
Thanks for your info! Will try that next time if ittv is not working again!