Sanwei Pro F3 and Pro V5

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2019
I was just wondering how these two blades are. I heard that F3 is a clone of Timo boll alc, is this true? Can someone also describe the two blades in terms of what other blades are similar to it and what playing style and rubbers is suitable for them?

There are two versions of this blade, and if you ask me Sanwei made a mistake changing this blade. They should have just come up with a new blade and name. The only thing the new version has in common with the TB ALC, is well, their version of ALC. The original version had a hard carbon layer. Also, it really is closer to an Innerforce ALC now. It is a fast blade on the top end, as it has a lot of bounce and the ALC near the core. The thing I do not like about it is the feel, or lack there of.

As for rubbers, it is my favorite blade for the Battle II (FH) and Hadou 40+ (BH) rubbers.

Oh, and the build quality is lacking. It is not too bad, but the ALC fibers are hanging out all around the blade. For a little bit more money the H301 is much better, I imagine the FB2 is as well.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews
Fb b2 is better blade than h301 but Its faster and has softer impact and more rotation but h301 has better weight balance and game balance. Sometimes less is more

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2019
There are two versions of this blade, and if you ask me Sanwei made a mistake changing this blade. They should have just come up with a new blade and name. The only thing the new version has in common with the TB ALC, is well, their version of ALC. The original version had a hard carbon layer. Also, it really is closer to an Innerforce ALC now. It is a fast blade on the top end, as it has a lot of bounce and the ALC near the core. The thing I do not like about it is the feel, or lack there of.

As for rubbers, it is my favorite blade for the Battle II (FH) and Hadou 40+ (BH) rubbers.

Oh, and the build quality is lacking. It is not too bad, but the ALC fibers are hanging out all around the blade. For a little bit more money the H301 is much better, I imagine the FB2 is as well.

thanks, how about the sanwei v5 pro?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
Fb b2 is better blade than h301 but Its faster and has softer impact and more rotation but h301 has better weight balance and game balance. Sometimes less is more
Do you mean fb2 is not head heavy? i have played with pg5 for a time, but it has a heavy head - which i don't really like because of my play style - close to mid range. Tks very much!