Table tennis stores in China?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2019
I was wondering if someone could give me a list of addresses for table tennis stores in China (mainly around Xi'An or Beijing) The brands I am looking for are DHS, and Yinhe, but any other big brands would help. Also wondering how to make sure their products are authentic, aswell as if prices in China differ from prices in US.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
I recently went to Beijing for a summit and bought a few table tennis related stuff. I actually messaged one of the stores located in Beijing and they told me it would actually be more convenient to buy online, since same city deliveries are mostly next day (and free), or if you ordered it earlier in the day (say before 10am), you might get it delivered in the afternoon. That being said, if you don't know any Chinese it will be pretty hard to shop online, but if you do try going to www.taobao.com, there are quite a lot of stores on there, and make sure to check the ratings and price, most of the time if the ratings are high and price is also high, it means they sell authentic products. However, if you don't know Chinese, I can look up the address of the stores in Beijing, I remember they're mostly located near the south side of the forbidden city.

Btw, the price of DHS products are way cheaper there, for example hurricane 8 goes for about $19.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2019
I recently went to Beijing for a summit and bought a few table tennis related stuff. I actually messaged one of the stores located in Beijing and they told me it would actually be more convenient to buy online, since same city deliveries are mostly next day (and free), or if you ordered it earlier in the day (say before 10am), you might get it delivered in the afternoon. That being said, if you don't know any Chinese it will be pretty hard to shop online, but if you do try going to www.taobao.com, there are quite a lot of stores on there, and make sure to check the ratings and price, most of the time if the ratings are high and price is also high, it means they sell authentic products. However, if you don't know Chinese, I can look up the address of the stores in Beijing, I remember they're mostly located near the south side of the forbidden city.

Btw, the price of DHS products are way cheaper there, for example hurricane 8 goes for about $19.

Wow! thank you, can you find the addresses for me though? I try to search them up myself but I just can't find it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
The one I looked up was called "Shenggou Culture & Sports Gift Center", the address is: Gexin S Rd, Dongcheng Qu, Beijing Shi, China, 100068.

This one is more like a mall, there're a lot of store in it so I think it's a pretty safe bet you can find what you need. Butterfly has an official reseller located in that building, the number they wrote on their website is 4-630, so I'd assume it's 4th floor unit 630. Screen Shot 2019-06-04 at 5.16.19 PM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-06-04 at 5.08.57 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-06-04 at 5.08.57 PM.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 611
Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
I see! so this place might have all the big table tennis brands? also, in order to search for table tennis shops in China, what should I type?
Just type "ping pong store" I guess... always just searched in Chinese, but I guess that's not too useful for you, but you can try copy pasting it and see if the website has translation though "乒乓 实体店".