Suggestions required on getting or updating the Customised setup

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2019
I have used Stiga Eternity VPS V blade with Tibhar FXS on forehand and Stiga Mantra M on backhand. I find this setup too fast to control and all the smashes which used to land on the table when I used to play with a premade bat are now landing outside. I'm not able to return the side spins with the backhand top spins which I used to easily with the premade bat. It seems I upgraded to an advanced level of bat. Now I'm thinking of changing the whole setup to the one which can be controlled easily for Offensive style of play.
Some of the shots I'm able to play with the above setup which were never possible with the premade ones like I'm able to block the smashes easily, looping is easy too. I just have main issue with the backhand top spins which I'm not able to do at most times where I need it to be really fast.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
Keep the blade but change your rubbers to something a little harder and slower - more direct and controllable. I suggest KTL Pro XP as a good intro to moderate speed, high spin, medium-hard rubbers.

But honestly returning sidespin just takes practice. Keep playing and keep your head up!