Testing new setup tonight

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
I have ordered Palio Ak47 blue in red to use on fh. I hopefully find a cheaper rubber than the normal ones from all the expensives firms. And will use my black Spinlord Gipfelsturm 1,8 on bh.
I use Fextra 7 as my main paddle.
Tonight at training i will test how the Ak47 blue is playing, im so exited.

Any others users of the Ak47 blue here???

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
I have ordered Palio Ak47 blue in red to use on fh. I hopefully find a cheaper rubber than the normal ones from all the expensives firms. And will use my black Spinlord Gipfelsturm 1,8 on bh.
I use Flextra 7 as my main paddle.
Tonight at training i will test how the Ak47 blue is playing, im so exited.

Any others users of the Ak47 blue here???

I had Ak47 blue. It's a good rubber, and the price is even better. I've tried it for my BH instead of My Donic (which is about 50USD per sheet compared to Palio ~14USD...).

This user has no status.
It is certainly very cheap and I also like light rubber. I bought a piece of AK47 yellow to give it a try after seeing positive comments. It was the first time I had bought any rubber thicker than 2.0 but, as far as I could see, all AK47 comes in 2.2 thickness and I didn't like the thicker rubber at all so only used it a couple of times in practice before taking it off my blade.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
After 2 hours training tonight with Palio Ak47 blue on fh my result is.
Good nice spin and like there is no firm boosting in the rubber, and so none catapult effect. If i want power, i get the power i need with my own strenght.
I thougt it would be more spinfull. But after a while, i found it better in softer loops=more spinny shots. And then finish the ball with power loops=not so spinny but more a killer shot. Its so good at blocking with, also good to hit return while im blocking. Feels nice to counter loop with. Exelent to punch hit with. Very good to serve with, as it is holds the serve short, so its easy to hit the table 2-3 times on the other side.
All in all im very satisfied with my first 2 hours of the rubber

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Second night that im practicing with Ak47 Blue in fh.
It feels nice when i block and hit, but really miss some spin in the rubber
Why??
My loops isnt so spinny, they are more direct and hard.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
What if i boost the blue palio ak47. Would it be better and spinner???
Never tried boosting before.
Other else, witch cheap rubber will suit my blade on fh with spin and for offensive play???