Czech extraleague play off final matches!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
Hello everyone!
I have to share the great matches from the czech highest league play offs..
First I need to share with you great channel of Czech table tennis asociation, which made all the coverage of the play offs and everything in FULL HD and 60FPS!!!

https://www.youtube.com/user/czpingpong

But, lets go to the final itself.
The first leg was in Prague, where they lost very closely 4:3, the match you can watch here:

I only made highlights video from some matches I found great to watch:
Attack vs defense, my favorite!

And two very good attackers:

Then there was second leg played in Ostrava. Very interresting is - this leg same players met and except one match, all the matches turned out completely other way than in the first leg. So who won the match in the first leg, lost in the second.. very interresting!

The whole match here:

I again picked some matches for highlights videos:

This one of Dima Prokopcov against Tregler from czech repre was pretty good one!

Then revenge of the defender who lost completely in the first leg to Olivares, completely different match in the 2nd leg!

Then Tregler vs. Kleprlík:
And finally very important match of Kučera (defender) against Bajger (attacker) ..
After all the matches going opposite way Kučera felt like he has to win in order to prevent the doubles which they lost in the first leg quite clearly..

Then the third and final leg.. well what a match!
Noone knew what to expect! Everyone could beat everyone! Ha!
Very exciting!
And - well - it ended up in the last possible match and the last possible game!
Such a close final - that never ever before happened in the Czech extraleague!
Almost 5 hours of great table tennis!

Or you can enjoy the highlights..

Again - Kleprlík vs. Tregler:

Then absolutely amazing match full 5 sets of attack vs. defense..
Where in the first leg Olivares won easily. In the second Kučera won easily.. who´s turn now?

Prokopcov vs. Tregler, thrilling match!

And absolute thriller!
Bajger after he lost twice to Kučera, gained some experience against his defensive style, pulling out the match of the tournament!

But the final ended up with the doubles, which also was really cool and also 5 games in best of 5..
Very close match with true emotions in the end :)

I am sharing this because it was pretty awesome play off and I hope you will watch whole matches, you got 12 hours of table tennis to watch or if you busy, just watch the highlights.. but dont miss this!