This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Hayata's chance of playing the Tokyo Olympics has just shot up by 50%.

Oh I think their even selecting her for this assignment spoke spoke very loudly (after all, her team ranking doesn't justify it). Ishikawa is being blocked out by the forces of reality. If you have told me this a year ago I would have been very cynical but it is happening in real time. She needs to turn into an Ishikawa Ninja to escape this one.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
Sun Wen came back and took 2nd game against LJK. Watching this new guy playing, I can tell that he aint a joke, very solid BH and FH. Im curious if he can be a 2nd FZD or not.

Sent from my using Tapatalk

Being tall helps a little as well. Also, he won FZD on the two occasions they met on CTTSL so maybe it's whether FZD can be him.

Reactions: RidTheKid
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2015
Calderano is a great athlete. But his TT is clumsy for the top level. With his athleticism, you wonder how he can lose an then you see a player LYJ make him look silly on critical points.

Yun Ju Lin 4-0 Hugo Calderano

11 9 7 10

That was a good match to watch. Hugo made some great shots.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2012
Being tall helps a little as well. Also, he won FZD on the two occasions they met on CTTSL so maybe it's whether FZD can be him.

Well, anything can happen in the internal competition. But when you go out to the international stage, FZD has proved his standing point for years. For the last two years, you can see many CNT rookies who seem to have upper hand techniques compared to the foreigners but fall badly. So, to be 2nd FZD, SW has a long long way to go :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Sun Wen came back and took 2nd game against LJK. Watching this new guy playing, I can tell that he aint a joke, very solid BH and FH. Im curious if he can be a 2nd FZD or not.

Sent from my Used Carl NSA-Speaker Phone using Tapatalk

Nah man, U got it all wrong.

It's "Brice Phan" ain't no joke. MiLe ain't no joke either.

We gotta get video footage going.

Reactions: bricephan
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
maybe Kasumi can take the Austrian passport and play with her buddy Yui

"She doesn't have the looks. She doesn't have the stamina. Ishikawa has experience. But it's bad experience. We've made so many bad deals. So she's got experience. That I agree. But It's bad, bad experience," said Liu Yanjun. /s

Jan 2018
Holy sheet, Hayata counterlooped XX's loaded counterloop at 8:8.

Harimoto not up to it. Hayata is fantastic.

Game 2. Hayata singlehandedly closed the gap and forced a TO from China. Harimoto can't keep up in FH rallies. Hayata = Man, Harimoto = Woman.

Harimoto gotta work on his footwork. This kid can't run. Tons of misses from Harimoto.

ZYL is merely keeping the point in play and leaves everything to XX.

Last edited:
Jan 2018
Hilarious XX/ZYL post-match interview. +1 for the Japanese interpreter.

ZYL tried hard not to laugh.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
cache.php

lol