Nittaku Hurricane Pro 3 Turbo Blue

almost as grippy as h8 but has less speed. :/

Was the Hurricane 8 more grippy?
I have not played with the Hurricane 8 before but like I mentioned, this rubber is only compared to Hurricane 3.
However, will definitely agree with you it might require some boosting to break into the rubber easier.
Once ive developed better strokes will definitely go back to DHS H3. With booster that is :p

This user has no status.
Was the Hurricane 8 more grippy?
I have not played with the Hurricane 8 before but like I mentioned, this rubber is only compared to Hurricane 3.
However, will definitely agree with you it might require some boosting to break into the rubber easier.
Once ive developed better strokes will definitely go back to DHS H3. With booster that is :p

Alright, here is a comparison between h3 turbo, h8 and h3 national by that Persian website, rated out of 10:
H3 national:
Speed: 9.4
Spin: 9.3
Grippyness: 7.5

Hurricane 8 :
Speed: 9.2
Spin:9.5
Grippyness:8.2

H3 turbo of nittaku and dhs:
Speed: 8.8
Grippyness: 8.2

I can't confirm the website is completely correct or not, but until now, they haven't gone wrong with their scoring. So, I think the scores are trustable

This user has no status.
Either way, I have a small bit of problem that I think I need help for
A: I kinda hate breaking the rules because of ethics and stuff like that. And, I'm also not too confident about getting caught red handed in the future, like say when I'm a pro :|
Could anyone say it in a good way instead of saying that I'm telling freaking shit, that I'm probably wrong?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2012
Alright, here is a comparison between h3 turbo, h8 and h3 national by that Persian website, rated out of 10:
H3 national:
Speed: 9.4
Spin: 9.3
Grippyness: 7.5

Hurricane 8 :
Speed: 9.2
Grippyness:8.2

H3 turbo of nittaku and dhs:
Speed: 8.8
Grippyness: 8.2

I can't confirm the website is completely correct or not, but until now, they haven't gone wrong with their scoring. So, I think the scores are trustable
I think turbo blue is faster. Or are you speaking about turbo orange?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews
64919398_700096460429600_4152691264459898880_n.jpg

64498554_485129732295568_1519574904091967488_n.jpg

my friend setup (I don't design it)
Blue, Orange H3
Carbonado 290, 93 grams
all weight= 215 grams

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2018
Wow the reply rate is kinda low... seems like the hybrid rubber isn't that popular... thus no game changer.

says Hi, I am a life-long table tennis enthusiast and...
says Hi, I am a life-long table tennis enthusiast and...
Mar 2014
I reviewed this rubber for TT11 a couple of months back and am a little surprised that it hasn't received more attention. Straight out of the package and heavily factory boosted (no need for additional boosting or break-in periods), it is a great rubber for players with fast arm swing speeds and active play style and it is definitively geared towards advanced players. There is no doubt that it is easier to generate spin on slow opening loops against heavy backspin with regular blue sponge H3, but the Turbo Blue is definitively faster while still producing high spin levels - higher than Hurricane 8 for example. I will say that once the factory boosting wears off after ~60h or so, and the topsheet starts to wear (which is somewhat unusual for a H3 to happen so quickly), it becomes more difficult to play with than a regular blue sponge H3. I would love to know what booster Nittaku uses, as it might be possible to extend the rubbers life for practice play with reboosting (you wouldn't want to use a reboosted sheet for tournament play). The smell test did not give me any hints (not the typical Dandoy/ESN booster or Falco or the typical Chinese boosters).

Reactions: alas26 and nivekkan