Bandana Timo Boll

This user has no status.
Are you using it because you sweat a lot? If that's the case, just type sweatband on amazon.com and buy one of the highly rated ones. They should be way better than overpriced butterfly products and that thing doesn't even look like it'll absorb much sweat at all (made with Polyester...).

If you want to wear headband as a fashion statement, please don't because they look tacky.

Reactions: perham
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
Are you using it because you sweat a lot? If that's the case, just type sweatband on amazon.com and buy one of the highly rated ones. They should be way better than overpriced butterfly products and that thing doesn't even look like it'll absorb much sweat at all (made with Polyester...).

If you want to wear headband as a fashion statement, please don't because they look tacky.

In addition, you can buy one for around 1.5 euros from aliexpress. I bought something like 15 of them two years ago, and they’re still working fine. I sweat a lot, so I needed the high-absorption towel-like ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2019
rumours say timo is a fan of suicidal tendencies ;)

Sin título.jpg

Reactions: Simas and KMTT
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
Read 3 reviews
I remember the days I used the towel like headbands at high school. The problem was during topspin I may hit the headband, it sometimes change its position and I feel like I should adjust and it sometimes drop to eye level in the game :D This happened many times during playing basketball too :) Then I stopped wearing them.

Sent from Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
I sweat really a lot when training hard (or running) so that sweat gets into my eyes and I can't see properly anymore.

There comes the HALO hairband that i mentioned above has some particularity. It includes a tight piece of rubber which absorbs all the sweat and prevent it from going into your eyes. Its very effective and so useful in my case. There are many different models to choose from, i highly recommend it !