Butterfly Rozena for Forehand?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2019
Hi, I'm looking for a rubber for me Forehand. My style of Forehand is Smash similar to Jean Philippe Gatien. Here is a sample.

https://youtu.be/g2NV8GiuU3s

In the past I played with Donic Acuda S2 very good rubber however in the service it is lousy, I read that Rozena is an excellent rubber to Smash and for serve.

What can you tell me about Rozena?

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2018
I think Rozena might be a little too soft for forehand for topspin. So I'm guessing that for smashing it should be okay. But Rozena is pretty good on serves spinny and short. Maybe you should try a friend's racket that has Rozena on it first. So you can see if you like it or not. Something like Tenergy 64 for smashing is pretty good tho if your not that focused on the spin. Smashes with Tenergy 64 are super fast. Bryce Highspeed is also a good choice for smashing but it may be harder to produce spin when your serving. Tenergy 64 is a pretty safe bet and if you like smashing have you consider maybe short pimple rubbers like Mattias Falk. His forehand game is mostly smashing the ball really hard when ever it's possible. The best rubber for us might not be the best for you so I highly suggest that you try a friend's racket first to see if you like it.