Antitopspin WAR!!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2017
Don't bother with these. I haven't played with the Tuttle anti spin but I have played with 804 and GD Guard. These are not frictionless antis like the German antis. I have played with many antis and there seems to be 3 classes. Chinese antis, traditional antis and the new German antis. I see little benefit to playing with most antis.

I do not like videos where two people are just hitting the ball back and forth. It would be better to see the antis, or any rubber for that matter, used in real competition. I want to see how the rubber is used to provide an advantage that can't be easily obtained with other rubbers. I like to see things like blocking short or at angles or simply being able to block back a hard loop.

The HRS soft sponge on the 804 is used on many RITC rubbers. Those rubbers have similar ability to absorb hard impacts.
Currently, I have Magablock mounted on a DR Neubauer Matador blade with T25 on the FH. It is fun to play with but it is hard to be offensive with the Megblock unless the ball is high. In a tournament, it would be easy to win matches against players that haven't mastered playing against LP or frictionless anti but I feel I would be handicapped playing with frictionless anti against a player that knows how to play against LP or frictionless anti.
I wouldn't even consider playing with a Chinese anti.

I would rather play with Reflectoid or 802-40 because I can attack serves rather than just bounce the ball back and hope the opponent doesn't loop kill.

says https://youtu.be/8iiMdDFbcWg
says https://youtu.be/8iiMdDFbcWg
Sep 2017
Read 15 reviews
I do not like videos where two people are just hitting the ball back and forth. It would be better to see the antis, or any rubber for that matter, used in real competition. I want to see how the rubber is used to provide an advantage that can't be easily obtained with other rubbers. I like to see things like blocking short or at angles or simply being able to block back a hard loop.

We checked which antispin is better. What you say is science of technology. For this you can show different matches with different people. It's really complicated. I try to talk about it subjectively, so as not to mislead anyone.