Yinhe Jupiter 3

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2013
I am currently playing with it. It is a really good rubber. I am using it with two additional layers of Falco long booster, because the 39° Version (factory tuned) was too hard for me. It is a rubber with all important chinese characteristics. At the table a beast. Very much spin in serves and topspin, flipping is easy. Overall ball control is very high, but a clubmate of me using ESN rubbers said it's ''ungrateful''. Blocking is really fun, because of the metallic sound it produces. I am using a Dignics 80 on my backhand and must say, that I like the Jupiter for my forehand more. Attacking over the table is easy and very dangerous. A friend of me said the ball is going down very fast. This rubber has a medium-low throw which gives a lot of security for hard topspins. From mid-distance attaking is possible, but the loop must be executed with good speed and technique. I don't feel like this rubber can bottom out. I win many points with services. Spinning the ball is very easy. The Quality of the topsheet is very high. It is under a lot of tension. If you use additional booster I recommend waiting until the rubber is completely flat. This takes about a week. You don't need to tense the topsheet additionally. Otherwise regluing is a good idea.

This user has no status.
I am currently playing with it. It is a really good rubber. I am using it with two additional layers of Falco long booster, because the 39° Version (factory tuned) was too hard for me. It is a rubber with all important chinese characteristics. At the table a beast. Very much spin in serves and topspin, flipping is easy. Overall ball control is very high, but a clubmate of me using ESN rubbers said it's ''ungrateful''. Blocking is really fun, because of the metallic sound it produces. I am using a Dignics 80 on my backhand and must say, that I like the Jupiter for my forehand more. Attacking over the table is easy and very dangerous. A friend of me said the ball is going down very fast. This rubber has a medium-low throw which gives a lot of security for hard topspins. From mid-distance attaking is possible, but the loop must be executed with good speed and technique. I don't feel like this rubber can bottom out. I win many points with services. Spinning the ball is very easy. The Quality of the topsheet is very high. It is under a lot of tension. If you use additional booster I recommend waiting until the rubber is completely flat. This takes about a week. You don't need to tense the topsheet additionally. Otherwise regluing is a good idea.

Thanks for the review! Have you used Jupiter II? How does it compare directly to Jupiter II? Is the topsheet as tacky?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2013
No I can't compare these two and I have no interest in trying out. This is the first time in my Tabletennis career that I feel home.