Wen Sun China equipment ?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2019
Is this the default now? I thought only Ma Long went H3 both sides until recently? Others were tenergy backhand.

There is some variation in blades, but generally they're all using this rubber combination at the top - ML, XX, FZD, LJK, CM, SYS. Even FTW from Singapore is using this combination. Pretty much all the males are using W968 or Viscaria (or similar), and the females are using Viscaria, Carbonado 45 or IF ZLC (or similar). D05/T05H/T05 still pretty popular on the BH, but expect this to change over time within the CNT, especially for those who have more powerful strokes and can extract performance out of the rubber.

Reactions: RidTheKid
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
ML has been using H3N on both sides since 2015 at least if I recall correctly. XX has had it on his bh for a while as well. Rumour has it both FZD and LJK also have turned to H3N on bh.

Is this the default now? I thought only Ma Long went H3 both sides until recently? Others were tenergy backhand.

Reactions: matzreenzi
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2016
It could definitely be that they're trying to switch to a DHS rubber for their back-hand.

This looks to me like a DHS Hurriance 3 and not his usual T05

FZD_China_Open_2019.jpg

FZD_China_Open_2019_clow.jpg

https://www.flickr.com/photos/ittfworld/47971857891/

What do you guys see?

P.S. Unfortunately I've not found a good photo of Sun Wen's back-hand rubber.
I've only found that Wang Chuqin is still using a T05 on his back-hand.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
100% H3N. I have it myself and it looks identical.

It could definitely be that they're trying to switch to a DHS rubber for their back-hand.

This looks to me like a DHS Hurriance 3 and not his usual T05

View attachment 19318

View attachment 19319

https://www.flickr.com/photos/ittfworld/47971857891/

What do you guys see?

P.S. Unfortunately I've not found a good photo of Sun Wen's back-hand rubber.
I've only found that Wang Chuqin is still using a T05 on his back-hand.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2019
I think FZD has changed his BH rubber to H3 for quite some time. But during WTTC, some people suspected he changed his BH rubber to Dignics because the sponge looked red like Dignics than the H3 orange sponge. Then somehow he switched it back to H3 afterwards.

Reactions: matzreenzi
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2019
FZD went from T05 to T05H to D05 at the WTTC, and has been using H3 since then. WCQ is using T05H. SW is using H3, his BH rubber definitely has that light orange colour in the sponge, unlike the deeper red colour of Tenergy and Dignics.