Best "Cheap" rubber for forehand???

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
I would like yours suggestions about the best cheap fh rubber on the market.
Im trying to go away from expensive tensioned rubbers, so im afforded to good cheaper rubbers to chance 3-4 times in a season.
I Using Flextra 7 wood, a clone of a harder and faster version of Petr Korbel wood.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
By speed glued you mean three layers of glue or what??
I never tried boosting rubbers.
So for how long does a sped glue last before a have to make a new one

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
No need for speed glue

Just buy yinhe jupiter 38 degree
Spin very good - control good - speed good

A lot better than hurricane commercial without booster or speed glued.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Is Yinhe jupiter 38 better than Palio Ak47 blue as im usig it now, but really miss more spin in it

This user has no status.
I believe better than speed gluing hurricane 3,is buying a blue grip v1 rubber of donic which is cool. Also nittaku has a hurricane pro 3 turbo rubber which might be Coll even though I haven't tried it out but I guess it's fine. Also in case you want a tensor rubber, you might like to try donic blufire m1 turbo or bluestorm z1/z1 turbo , depending in the speeed you're looking for. I guess m1 turbo is better because it's spinnier, but a touch slower.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Is Yinhe jupiter 38 better than Palio Ak47 blue as im usig it now, but really miss more spin in it

Yinhe jupiter have more spin than ak47 blue. And the topsheet last longer if you take care of it

I used to play with yinhe jupiter FH and ak47 blue on BH.. wonderful combination for me.

Your blade is already fast, i think you go with soft rubber is a good choice.

But if you have a good skill and technique. you can go with xiom vega pro and Europe is a good idea.

We don’t know how you play, what’s your level.. are you still in developing stage?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
No No. Im played for over 20 years now. Starting on my second year near the table with short pips in bh.
Sound like yinhe jupiter 2 fits my style good as I want to play near the table, opening on serves with fh loop and spin

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Jupiter 2 is way cheaper than Vega Pro. That's why i want to shift to sheaper rubbers so i can change the rubber 2-3 times per season inatwd of Max 2 times per season because of the expensive prizes

This user has no status.
Jupiter 2 is way cheaper than Vega Pro. That's why i want to shift to sheaper rubbers so i can change the rubber 2-3 times per season inatwd of Max 2 times per season because of the expensive prizes

I'm surprised you need to change your rubber 2 or 3 times per season. I play 4 or 5 times a week and the rubber I use lasts at least a year and usually for 2 years without me noticing any loss of spin or power. I use soft rubber and have used TSP Ventus Soft, Tibhar Aurus Soft, Xiom Vega Europe and Yasaka Rakza 7 Soft all of which are reasonably cheap rubbers.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
I'm surprised you need to change your rubber 2 or 3 times per season. I play 4 or 5 times a week and the rubber I use lasts at least a year and usually for 2 years without me noticing any loss of spin or power. I use soft rubber and have used TSP Ventus Soft, Tibhar Aurus Soft, Xiom Vega Europe and Yasaka Rakza 7 Soft all of which are reasonably cheap rubbers.

I'm not even sure how you are using a rubber that often while using it for a year. When i played that often i was going through a sheet of Tenergy 05 on my FH every 3 months maximum. By that time i have white dots from spin impact and I can't use the top sheet to generate spin on serve and slow high-spin loops

This user has no status.
I'm not even sure how you are using a rubber that often while using it for a year. When i played that often i was going through a sheet of Tenergy 05 on my FH every 3 months maximum. By that time i have white dots from spin impact and I can't use the top sheet to generate spin on serve and slow high-spin loops

Maybe you're playing at a much higher level than I am. As the OP is looking for cheap rubber I'm guessing that he isn't playing at a particularly high level.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
I play in the midle layer in DK.
Training 2-3 times a week. Team matches almost every week and tournament 1 or 2 times per month

I belive there is a cheaper rubber that are so far good as the more expensives ones.
But yet i dont??
That's why i asked in here...

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
As someone who has tried pretty much every cheap Chinese rubber under the sun, I will first tell you... "It depends. Rubber & Blade paring is huge. I've had rubbers I really like on one blade but disliked on another."

But if you twist my arm for a good, cheap rubber for FH?

I'd say commercial Hurricane 3 Neo. It's wildly popular and for good reason. If you boost? Fine. If you don't boost? That's okay also. It still plays great.

20-ish bucks. Hard to beat that.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Using Flextra 7 wood.
A clone of Stiga clipper or a faster version of Petr Korbel wood
And don't know how to boost a rubber or how often a rubber should be bosted or reboosted

Last edited: