Best "Cheap" rubber for forehand???

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Using Flextra 7 wood.
A clone of Stiga clipper or a faster version of Petr Korbel wood
And don't know how to boost a rubber or how often a rubber should be bosted or reboosted

Here's how to boost. Depends on the product but they're using Falco here which you do every 6 weeks or so.

I'm generally of the opinion that boosting, unless you're an advanced player, is something that'd be a waste of time for anybody who is a beginner and/or intermediate player unable to tell the 5-ish % or whatever boost in performance they get.

I myself will boost sometimes but there's often times I'm playing with a rubber that probably has the boost long worn off. It's nice but IMO a little overrated. So don't feel like you absolutely have to do it to compete. That's simply not true.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
I will throw a way hurricane 3 neo if used without booster or speed glued

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
By speedglue meaning what?
I think it will irretate me ny boosting.
IT takes some days before i can use my blade then.
So how do you mean by speedglue. How often and so on....???

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
But with speed glue the rubbers must die fast or what.
Meaning when im pulling Them of the racket every time to speedglue

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
a bit confused by your goal. you seem to dedicate quite a bit of time to TT and play competitively, what big difference could it make to you if you have to buy an extra rubber per year. Just play with whatever works for you and just stay away from super expensive stuff.

Reactions: Hustler37
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Thom... c'mon... even long time veterans like us STILL get surprise at how much a total SCROOGE Beast Mode some tt players are like with equipment.

Both you and I, like reasonable person would approve of reasonable expenses to play our sport...

... yet some of this crowd are MILLIONAIRES and still play with years old rubber and wear the most cheapo worn out tags for tt clothes to hit the gym.

I see some of this crowd at the local tt center and they are there at the door itching to in at 10 AM opening time and throw a royal rumble RIOT when club owner shows up at 10:02 AM and demand the club be open already.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
Thom... c'mon... even long time veterans like us STILL get surprise at how much a total SCROOGE Beast Mode some tt players are like with equipment.

Both you and I, like reasonable person would approve of reasonable expenses to play our sport...

... yet some of this crowd are MILLIONAIRES and still play with years old rubber and wear the most cheapo worn out tags for tt clothes to hit the gym.

I see some of this crowd at the local tt center and they are there at the door itching to in at 10 AM opening time and throw a royal rumble RIOT when club owner shows up at 10:02 AM and demand the club be open already.

funny

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Instead of laughing at me, then answer my question please.
Im still in doubt witch rubber to use on fh

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Instead of laughing at me, then answer my question please.
Im still in doubt witch rubber to use on fh

You’ve your answer and still asking

i don’t understand why you still asking about this, you’ve best answer for your play. Just buy a sheet and talk later, you will not lose your money just for 10$

People in here is tired answering someone like you, because always questionable the answer and always search for an alternative

Just flip a coin and pick one.

Reactions: suds79
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Der_Echte's longtime recommendation of an inexpensive rubber has always been www.colestt.com procured Dawei XP2008 Super Power.

Nothing really powerful about that rubber, simply a medium everything rubber that is very high on control.

People like the price, but are almost always disappointed that they do not get Tenergy spin or calibrated lt hard pace on their shot and go back fishing for the next 10 dollar wonder rubber...

That rubber new is the bh rubber of the ultra low cost Der_Echte special ... new 896 blade, new xp2008, recycle fh rubber. For usd 24 before shipping.

I usually talk about that setup every few months or it gets brought up.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2015
Der_Echte's longtime recommendation of an inexpensive rubber has always been www.colestt.com procured Dawei XP2008 Super Power.

Nothing really powerful about that rubber, simply a medium everything rubber that is very high on control.

People like the price, but are almost always disappointed that they do not get Tenergy spin or calibrated lt hard pace on their shot and go back fishing for the next 10 dollar wonder rubber...

That rubber new is the bh rubber of the ultra low cost Der_Echte special ... new 896 blade, new xp2008, recycle fh rubber. For usd 24 before shipping.

I usually talk about that setup every few months or it gets brought up.

Can you compare that rubber's playing characteristics to Mark V and to Tenergy 05 to give the readers a feel for the differences ?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2016
As the OP is looking for something to replace expensive tensioned rubbers, why not try a cheap tensioned rubber e,g. Xiom Intro. This is very familiar feeling to users of any Tensors, and comparatively cheap. An alternative, if you fancy a hybrid, would be Tibhar hybrid K2, around £25 on Aliexpress.