How to change background color?

says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
In your General Settings there's a "Forum Skin" preference, but I don't think it does anything. No matter what I change it to, it sticks to "Use Form Default".

That being said, it's probably quite easy to override the site's stylesheets with your own. It will take a bit of hackery, and the details will depend on the browser you use; DuckDuckGo (or whatever) for "custom style sheet MyFavBrowser", if you use a browser called MyFavBrowser.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2017
Read 1 reviews
In your General Settings there's a "Forum Skin" preference, but I don't think it does anything. No matter what I change it to, it sticks to "Use Form Default".

That being said, it's probably quite easy to override the site's stylesheets with your own. It will take a bit of hackery, and the details will depend on the browser you use; DuckDuckGo (or whatever) for "custom style sheet MyFavBrowser", if you use a browser called MyFavBrowser.

I tried to change skin but it not working ...
I am using Firefox

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2017
Read 1 reviews
Nope.

But if you are on mobile, you can use Tapatalk.

If you are on desktop, you can try some extensions to invert colors (I use Dark Reader to make everything dark.)

Or, use Vivaldi browser, it has built in filters:

I am on desktop. using Firefox. I installed Dark Reader but it change only color of border between posts, not background :(