Best Rubber for Rosewood NCT V ( Penhold)?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
what qualities different than the H3 are you looking for on your FH

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
I currently use Nexxus 48 Pro on a RWV. You might want to look into that.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Hi! I want to ask. Which are the best forehand and backhand rubbers for a Rosewood NCT V? Ive been playing RPB with a national hurricane 3 and a Evolution FXP, but
i dont feel comfortable with that rubber. I wait for your answers !

Thanks in advance!

There are rubbers. There are fast rubbers. There are slow rubbers. There are rubbers that are spinny. There are rubbers that are not so spinny.

Rubbers that are good for one person may not be good for another. Rubbers that are too fast for one person may be too slow for another. Rubbers that are not spinny enough for one person may be too spin sensitive for another.

But there is no such thing as best in matters that are entirely based on specific needs and personal preference.

The question you should be asking is: WHAT RUBBERS WILL BE GOOD FOR ME. And to know the answers to that question, you would need to either show us footage of you playing, or give an amazingly accurate description of how you play and what you do well and what you need to work on. And I have never heard someone do a good enough job in describing how they play TT.

Video footage would be very valuable in helping you sort out some things that would be good for you.

Reactions: Gugdigrazia
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2016
Hi! I want to ask. Which are the best forehand and backhand rubbers for a Rosewood NCT V? Ive been playing RPB with a national hurricane 3 and a Evolution FXP, but
i dont feel comfortable with that rubber. I wait for your answers !

Thanks in advance!
Are you uncomfortable with both rubbers? Have you tried just flipping the racket to see if one of them works better for you on FH? You may be better off with a less bouncy rubber than the Evolution on both sides.