How many rubbers I can glue with 90ml of glue ?

Depends on the glue thickness and how many layers you would apply on the sponge and how thick these layers are.
Usually with thinner glue and one layer you would glue 36-42 rubbers /18-41 sets of rubbers/.
With thicker glue and many layers it will be less.
Generally if you maintain two bats and you change rubbers twice per year, its better to use a 25 ml bottle. It will be enough for the year and you will not think too much about glue changing properties with time, is it good for you and what would you do with the rest.

i'm also calculate to 25~30 rubbers

Yeah, it may be that, and it depends.

What I a stated /36-42/ is for a strong and thin glue like Xiom iBond, applied with one layer on the blade and one layer on rubbers with up to middle pore size.
If you use Tibhar Clue, which is thicker, or Falco, which is thin, but weaker, or the rubbers are with greater pores, and/or your layers are generally thicker, and/or you like to apply 2 or more layers on the rubber, than you'll need more glue for a rubber.
Anyway a bottle of 90 ml in the OP case is a bit /or much/ more than he needs. There is a risk to end with at least a half of that useless because of different reasons. Of coarse there is a chance to use it happilly for some 4 years.

Edit: I forgot to mension that it depends /and it really may dpend a lot/ on the blade outer ply kind and surface smoothness

Last edited: