A Chinese amateur Looking for friends to play with in Paris

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Hi everyone! My name's Li and I am going to Paris next Saturday (6 July) for 6 days. I am going there for an academic conference. I will be free on 6-7 July and I am free every night (after 6pm). So during my free time I would love to play with local Pingpong amateurs. I am Chinese and I am pretty good at Pingpong (nearly the top level among amateur players). I would be very grateful if someone who is native in Paris could lead me to some popular Pingpong club and maybe arrange some games so I can challenge the top amateur players in Paris.

Please add me on facebook if anyone could be so kind. My facebook name is "Haobo Li" with the same profile photo on TTD. Or if there is some more common used social APP please let me know and I will add you on that APP. Thank you very much.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
i know AP17 in Paris (near Porte de Saint Denis).

They should be open this summer. The president of the club is Chinese.

His FB is Luc Td (Saint-Ouen, Ile de France) with a photo of a baby. There are some good players but the overall level is not very high
Be also aware that during summer holidays, a lot of clubs will be closed.

Cheers

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
can't get in touch with him on facebook. Do you know how to contact him?
i know AP17 in Paris (near Porte de Saint Denis).

They should be open this summer. The president of the club is Chinese.

His FB is Luc Td (Saint-Ouen, Ile de France) with a photo of a baby. There are some good players but the overall level is not very high
Be also aware that during summer holidays, a lot of clubs will be closed.

Cheers

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
I was on holiday in Paris in 2017 near the 10th Arr, and contacted a local club (http://www.cps10.fr) and was told i couldn't play as i wasn't a registered France TT player having insurance.

So, i didn't persue other places to play.

here is an entire list https://www.tennis-de-table.com/annuaire/index/id/paris. You could email the clubs listed.

a lot of proper European clubs required players insurance to allow them to play in the venue.
some times joining isn't expensive, and the member fee includes the insurance cover.
I think the player insurance is a good thing to have, and this is something many countries don't have.

Well, thinking about it, how badly can you get hurt by table tennis? but then its the liability cover on medical bills should 1 bad incident occur, that could really damage the club.

I guess every countries law is different. I like the insurance though.