Help - hard and tacky BH rubber

I have used battle 2 and it lacks power as a fh rubber even boosted. Spin also seems way less than hurricane or sanwei target national.

It could be a low-quality piece, or, who knows, even a fake Battle 2. I've seen so many reviews, and they all suggest the opposite.

Reactions: RidTheKid
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Thank you, I had a look at your videos. I'd say I'm perhaps a notch or two better player at the moment, but I'm also a different type of player, very much BH oriented, getting most winners from there, and trying to be unpredictable to my opponents, with mixed results :) Your game nevertheless look good, and you can surely improve a lot and not in a long time, given the effort you make.

Your BH looks very similar to mine when playing with power. I brush the ball more at times when closer the table, for spinny slow or medium fast strokes. I also play more direct, with just enough spin to lift the ball over the net, or simply flick-smash.

This peaks my interest. Any way you would be able to post some footage. I would like to see your skills.

Thanks.