Blade dilemma

This user has no status.
Hi everyone, I been wanting to buy a new blade and after a lot of decision making I've narrowed my choices down to a new Butterfly Viscaria or a Stiga Carbonado 190. Right now I am using the Viscaria and I'm really happy with it, the only problem is that the koto layer is starting to come off and rubbers fall of really easy because of that. So I wanted to see if anyone who has tested this two blades can help me to compare them and if you can give me some advice on what to choose. My playing style is really agressive, I like ending the point as fast as I can and I play at mid distance, however I do value the serve and receive game a lot. Also I would like to improve my consistency a little. Thanks to anyone who responds.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews
Nexy arirang.
Trust me the best feeling and price is only 20% higher than both but
After a lot of blades
Nexy arirang plus r47 is weapon

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Would be interesting to see how you would play with a slower blade. Since you want to end the point fast i think it is crucial to be good at serve and return. More important than to be able to loop hard.

This user has no status.
Would be interesting to see how you would play with a slower blade. Since you want to end the point fast i think it is crucial to be good at serve and return. More important than to be able to loop hard.
Actually my serve and receive are pretty good. Before I have used the Infinity VPS and Tibhar ronin 6 which I believe is discontinued now, I liked much the all wood blade feel but the throw angle was really high so I used chinese rubbers to balance it. My main problem is my feet since I don't move as fast as I would like and with the chinese rubbers I'm even more inconsistent only being able to hit the first spinny loop with very good quality and not being able to return the next ball, that is why I started using ESN rubbers to improve my footwork while not loosing power and that is why I paired them with carbon blades. So I would like to improve my footwork even more before returning to slower blades and chinese rubbers.