ITTF Korean Open 2019

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Harimoto 16:14 for the sixth set, saved several set points and won the match with 4-2. He was really lucky this time. Next opponent will be Wang Chuqin, I believe the chinese will win because Harimoto stuggles against young players and didn't play well this tournament.

Both are young and evolving players - winning is less important than growing. Harimoto learned a lot from this WCT match and I am sure he felt he would lose the match. He has to counter topspin more on the forehand and block less.

Reactions: langel
This user has no status.
ML wins afterall. 14-12 in the decider. Soooo close.

Aw man.. I was ready to believe in the Korean Open miracle once again.

Danny21312 will not be pleased with this outcome.
The type of people that will be satisfied with this outcome are the type of people that like predictable outcomes.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2017
ML did it! This would've been a very heavy loss, leading 3-1 in sets.
Not only 3-1 sets but also 10-7 in 7th, ultimately having 4 match points before having a match point against himself. Lim played very well, ML was a little off throughout the match. The differences/margins between top players aren't that great. The better ones somehow find a way to pull out a win consistently.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Holy shit.

The stream was laggy as hell for me at the end of Ma Long's match. When he was up 10-7, I was barely getting a single frame every few seconds.
I saw both players near the umpire chair after the next point, and assumed this was the handshake after Ma Long won 11-7, so I just closed the stream. Only now I found out that it was actually the towel break at 10-8 and it went all the way to 14-12 :eek:

ITTV at its finest...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Holy shit.

The stream was laggy as hell for me at the end of Ma Long's match. When he was up 10-7, I was barely getting a single frame every few seconds.
I saw both players near the umpire chair after the next point, and assumed this was the handshake after Ma Long won 11-7, so I just closed the stream. Only now I found out that it was actually the towel break at 10-8 and it went all the way to 14-12 :eek:

ITTV at its finest...

Gotta have the live scoring on. The crowd noise watching Table 2 also let you know exactly how the match was going. If they cheered, you knew LJH was doing well.

Reactions: Janard