Short Pimples on a carbon blade! Yinhe M202

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
I think flat is more so the rubber than blade, H3 is a very high-throw angle rubber.

Yes, like I said, blade preference is subjective. Use what you like, happy smashing.

Reactions: MOG

MOG

This user has no status.

MOG

This user has no status.
Nov 2016
This is a match against my son, proper match in summer league. I am better than him but he has a 5-2 record against me going into this match.

Not the best game in history. I play too many 'pussy' shots.

I am pleased with my put away shots with Hurricane though, considering it is Hurricane.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
Just an observation, but I think your style would benefit from pips on the forehand. Care for full membership?;)

Every once in a while, I would think about switching to shakehand. If yes, Zhan Jian would be the style I'd aim for. Short pips forehand, inverted backhand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YAaWb5VCJA

Last edited:

MOG

This user has no status.

MOG

This user has no status.
Nov 2016
When I have tried briefly to use short pips forehand not enjoyed it.
I only played soft in this match at times because opponent was not attacking, I was very hot and not feeling that well.

Always felt in control though.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
How does Yinhe m202 play? The PLC is like ZLC. can you compare it with innerforce ZLC or a same structure blade...

MOG

This user has no status.

MOG

This user has no status.
Nov 2016
I have been using it for a few weeks and I really like it for my short pimples bh. I found it too fast when i used tenergy 05fx and too bouncy, now i am using hurricane 3 neo it is very very spinny, but i have enough control too hit the ball very hard too.

Reactions: M.Hoang
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
tks for the reply. i have read those, so interesting.. and Yinhe M101 and M102, the structure of them is also good, can you say some thing about the play of them?

tks for the reply. i have read those, so interesting.. and Yinhe M101 and M102, the structure of them is also good, can you say some thing about the play of them?

Sorry I have no experience of the 1 series as we do not stock those. They are outer PLC layers and we already stock a number of outer layer carbon blades. We would do a special order for those players in the UK that might want one :cool:

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
Sorry I have no experience of the 1 series as we do not stock those. They are outer PLC layers and we already stock a number of outer layer carbon blades. We would do a special order for those players in the UK that might want one :cool:
Tks you so much :D

MOG

This user has no status.

MOG

This user has no status.
Nov 2016
https://youtu.be/2XKdnXdYDuo?t=124

This is the sound of a good hit with short pimple. If you get that good sound you have done a good stroke. Aim to use the technique that gives you that sound all the time. If you do not get that sound you proably have to long contact with the ball or have not moved the arm fast enough.

Did you try to play any different this time? can not keep on doing the same thing and expect to win.

Lula on this shot that you quote as I hit hard, I am still playing a slightly normal rubber shot as I am lifting and coming over the ball. Is this ok in your opinion??

Lasta keeps telling me to hit flatter, this is not that flat a hit is it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
I thought you were Going to use inverted?

MOG

This user has no status.

MOG

This user has no status.
Nov 2016
I thought you were Going to use inverted?

I still think I will be harder to play with some sort of pimples. The Keiler seem a bit easier to play with than short pimples, so maybe the people that advised me to try mid pimples were correct!

I have played well with them considering I have not even trained with them yet.