Australian Open 2019 [Platinum]

says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
Where is Dima?

You're supposed to supply an eleborate clair-obscure fineline drawing with that question.

cache.php

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2019
No one is interested to talk about any of the double finals?

JYS is on fire recently. But I read some articles before mentioning that he will serve military from this August. If that’s true, then JYS will be out for the 2020 Olympics. Anybody can confirm this?

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018

JYS is on fire recently. But I read some articles before mentioning that he will serve military from this August. If that’s true, then JYS will be out for the 2020 Olympics. Anybody can confirm this?

No, he said he'll be able to train and attend the Olympics while serving. No worries.

As for doubles, it's a 3rd wheel event.

For Tokyo 2020, the order of importance is mixed doubles, singles and team. Each NOC is allowed only 1 entry in XD. Every association is getting crazy over it. The 1st table tennis medal will be coming from that event. It'll set the tone for the rest.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2019
zeio
IMHO its really despicable to use your rights of free expression and skills with video to insult Ishikawa and Hayata like this.
I would like to request that the moderators remove this offensive material.
It also seems somewhat cowardly as Ishikawa may not be aware of what’s going on. If you do want to insult the Japanese team, at least do it in person.
Its a pity that you use your good skill with YouTube to such a contemptible purpose.
TTD please consider removing this material. All the TT forums owe their existence to the excitement generated by the efforts of players like Ishikawa to climb up the achievement ladder against the Chinese. We can at least show the players the respect they deserve.
Thanks

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2019
zeio
IMHO its really despicable to use your rights of free expression and skills with video to insult Ishikawa and Hayata like this.
I would like to request that the moderators remove this offensive material.
It also seems somewhat cowardly as Ishikawa may not be aware of what’s going on. If you do want to insult the Japanese team, at least do it in person.
Its a pity that you use your good skill with YouTube to such a contemptible purpose.
TTD please consider removing this material. All the TT forums owe their existence to the excitement generated by the efforts of players like Ishikawa to climb up the achievement ladder against the Chinese. We can at least show the players the respect they deserve.
Thanks

whiteknighting?

This user has no status.
I repeat your posts about Ishikawa and hayata are insulting and cowardly. Aligning yourself with Trump only reinforces the bad vibe.But wait, maybe you’ll turn into a good person when you grow up.I’ll leave you to the moderators from now on

Using a trump meme means you are aligning yourself with him?
You must be fun at parties.

Jan 2018
I repeat your posts about Ishikawa and hayata are insulting and cowardly. Aligning yourself with Trump only reinforces the bad vibe.But wait, maybe you’ll turn into a good person when you grow up.I’ll leave you to the moderators from now on

For someone who uses 2 out of a total of 5 posts to sway my attention here, I commend you for your grit. Try to establish yourself on this forum before you go down that road, please. MyTT is just a click away.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2017
Read 2 reviews
Using a trump meme means you are aligning yourself with him?
You must be fun at parties.

Couldn't agree more with what he said about insulting Ishikawa tho. Didn't read about Hayata yet but I'm seeing for about 2 months these insults to Ishikawa. I didn't want to post something 'cause he's making a fool of himself more than anything else.
Ishikawa is a great athlete with a lot of fans. She's struggling against CNT, like many others, but her level is astonishing. And who is this guy, hiding behind his computer showing disrespect to players?

And establishing oneself on a forum before "going down that road" has nothing to do here. This is a public place and everyone has their right to write about their opinion, especially when players we like are being insulted.

This user has no status.

it is possible that they can play while serving in the army. Lee Sangsu played tt while served i think.

This user has no status.
Who are these guys who don't have any sense of humor ?

Zeio's posts and subs are very fun. They are one of the reasons i like to read this forum

and I'm in Japan and a big fan of all JNT athletes and Kasumi Ishikawa in particular