Australian Open 2019 [Platinum]

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Sad for FZD's demise but equally excited by WCQ's rise. I would not write FZD off but I think he should simply get some rest. Stop focusing on ML and doubles for a while. Get back to basics and watch some of his old videos destroying everyone. If WH is not working out for him , try to change his coach.

Look what he actually said.

Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
Given that Zhang Jike said Harimoto's speed is top 10, can you elaborate on what you mean?

Haha, with his speed is totally nothing wrong. When he is in a dominant position his strokes are really fast enough and he knows what to do.
But..if his opponents can take it over and they switch fast from FH-strokes to BH-strokes and playing on his body, it looks that his reflexes are stopped, and at his age! (I saw it all so a few times by Ma Long) No reaction any more to move that body and/or feet’s.

A good practice against him will be 2xFH>2xBH>free ball (to his body or FH)
Other one 1xBH>1xFH>2xBH>2xFH>free ball (to his body or BH/FH

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Look what he actually said.

But really it doesn't matter what he said. Performance speaks louder than any scripted words. He lost to a second rate German player. A true embarrassment to the CNT. I hope for his sake they still let him play, but I totally understand if they remove him from the team altogether. It was a true blessing to watch him also lose in person. What a wonderful day.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
What kind of drugs are you on? Franziska a second rate player? He's ranked 17 in the world and has improved in every area the past year.

But really it doesn't matter what he said. Performance speaks louder than any scripted words. He lost to a second rate German player. A true embarrassment to the CNT. I hope for his sake they still let him play, but I totally understand if they remove him from the team altogether. It was a true blessing to watch him also lose in person. What a wonderful day.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
Congrat to ishikawa for this vital win vs a player like chen meng who is in peak now . Ishikawa was under a heavy pressure in Japan national team and also TTD forum...... . Now no one can underestimate her . She's got a very good self confidence vs chinese now . Also this open was one of the most interesting ones , Dima's faults in serves specially . It showed how a high_level player like ovtcharov can be this excited in critical moments and it can be out of their control sometimes . FDZ ..... He needs to rest and think what is wrong with him now , the olympic is getting closer and closer .I really like to see a new Olympic champion in Tokyo .

says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
Should I also apologise for grass being green?

That’s up to you. But you do own your accusation of foul play against two respected players, based in nothing but visible signs of strain or exhaustion.

You own that. You either back it up with substantial evidence or back off and bow out. Gracefully, if you can manage.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2018
Still can’t believe what’s happening to fzd. Losing a game is one thing, but losing ones fighting spirit is much more disturbing. WangHao has to go.