Australian Open 2019 [Platinum]

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2017
Read 2 reviews
a lot of sticks needs to be pulled out of their *****.

People are to sensitive about everything these days. You forgot to laugh?

Lmao don't worry I'm not scared of laughing. But I always thought that laughing about others, especially when they can't respond, is pretty immature and cowardly. People just like shit talk too much. If you don't have anything else to do than making fun about Kasumi, then be it but I'm sorry for you.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2019
laughing is great.
but its a pity if your method of making people laugh is to disrespect others. Its the kind of thing immature bullies do.

Ishikawa has spent years aimed at playing in Tokyo, and in doing has entertained and educated us on the forums mightily.
Imho the fans role should be respectful especially as the fans are mostly anonymous -this is what makes it cowardly
ppp

Reactions: Joepole
fzd wrong.jpg

Reactions: akoozab
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
What is it with FZD's backhand? In one post interview he mentioned his dissatisfaction with it. It used to be so dominant but now Youngsik or Franziska are not afraid to go BH-BH and even come out on top.
Have the others just caught up? Next XX to challenge him there?

Gesendet von meinem LG-H815 mit Tapatalk

What is it with FZD's backhand? In one post interview he mentioned his dissatisfaction with it. It used to be so dominant but now Youngsik or Franziska are not afraid to go BH-BH and even come out on top.
Have the others just caught up? Next XX to challenge him there?

Gesendet von meinem LG-H815 mit Tapatalk
He's changed BH rubbers twice in the past months so that could be the cause. Mental state doesn't look so good either. Probably needs to take a break and figure out his BH.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
You don't know zeio well enough to pin him as a bully. And if you did know him well enough you'd be of another opinion I believe.

laughing is great.
but its a pity if your method of making people laugh is to disrespect others. Its the kind of thing immature bullies do.

Ishikawa has spent years aimed at playing in Tokyo, and in doing has entertained and educated us on the forums mightily.
Imho the fans role should be respectful especially as the fans are mostly anonymous -this is what makes it cowardly
ppp

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2019
You don't know zeio well enough to pin him as a bully. And if you did know him well enough you'd be of another opinion I believe.
I don’t want to pin him as a bully. If you are right, and I hope you are, he will realize that he shouldn’t disrespect others in order to get cheap laughs. He does a great job with his translation in other respects, and that is very useful for the forum

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2016
Calderano's biggest problem is that he goes for the big shot when it's not necessary. He should mix in some more control in his game.

Gauzy has been muscling up his game alongside the trademark trickery in recent times, some of his shots actually look somewhat out of Calderano's book (not just the double-handed BH which does feel gimmicky, but quite a few of the head-on whacks especially on the backhand, too, and I am even thinking of game posture and attitude -- after the ball gets into play!). I am hoping it goes both ways and we can get some more finely tuned, powerful yet unpredictable "Euro" (I know) hybrid powerhouse, their style, both kind of converging.

Hoping this makes sense, I realise short sentences are not my forte. :p

says Any body knows when will be the next Asia Pacific...
says Any body knows when will be the next Asia Pacific...
Sep 2016
Same as a lot other websites, facebook.....etc. People should use these websites to help each other, not insult or verbally hurting each other, we should not be here or there to criticise players, they are good enough to play international tournament , represent their countries, Can we? We have no right and should not criticise or laugh at them in any way. Use this website to make friends and help each other please