Australian Open 2019 [Platinum]

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Yet, XX losing to Gauzy at the WTTC is much more significant than FZD losing to foreign players in the Opens.

Exactly how ZJK losing left and right in 2016 still got selected for singles because he's battle-proven in the big stage.

In Chinese news, you always see "guarding one's own half of the bracket alone" all the time, why? Coz of the 2 entries per NOC rule.

WME3YWP.jpg

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
Read 1 reviews
Xu Xin felt under pressure and forgot about his new BH.. But he used it in the important points. His play on deuce in the decider was superb. Two very well dictated(designed) points.
Patrick played super well. A great match overall..

Reactions: RidTheKid
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
Xu Xin felt under pressure and forgot about his new BH.. But he used it in the important points. His play on deuce in the decider was superb. Two very well dictated(designed) points.
Patrick played super well. A great match overall..
Still me being in Franziska´s place, I would serve fast long down to the backhand of Xu Xin on match point..

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
This is how it ends when the crowd is against you and no coach to help in the corner.
By saying that Franziska played extremely well under this situation. Absolutely high-class performance. Although I like Xu Xin a lot I have to give Franziska a salute.

Sent from my PAR-LX9 using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
Still me being in Franziska´s place, I would serve fast long down to the backhand of Xu Xin on match point..

I think if you were in Franziska's place, you whole body would shake from being nervous as frick. No offense :p

Imo, it's a bit arrogant to make statements like that when you are not in the person's shoes.
There are just so many factors that play into these kind of decisions.

Also, hindsight is 20/20 :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
I think if you were in Franziska's place, you whole body would shake from being nervous as frick. No offense :p

Imo, it's a bit arrogant to make statements like that when you are not in the person's shoes.
There are just so many factors that play into these kind of decisions.

Also, hindsight is 20/20 :D

I know what you mean, but still I think long fast serve was the last thing Xu Xin expected there..

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
Sun Yingsha grimacing, Ding Ning grimacing, Wang Chuqin injured, Ma Long can't be bothered to fully commit 2nd week in a row, Fan Zhendong completely burnt out - this is an unhealthy schedule to put it mildly. Courtesy of @MaLongFamily Fans Club, from Ma Long's post-match interview:

Q: After this tournament, you will attend T2 Diamond in Malaysia. Are you fine with the frequent attendance of tournaments?
A: I have to keep on. The tournaments are not arranged to my will. Other players also have to play so frequently. We players need the spirit of keeping on.

which, from polite Mandarin, translates as: "we can't keep up."

Expect more upsets at T2.

Last edited:
Reactions: thom
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
SYS is playing on a magical level right now. The Terminator is demanding an Olympic spot by virtue of her destroying the competition. Awesome to watch!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Sun Yingsha grimacing, Ding Ning grimacing, Wang Chuqin injured, Ma Long can't be bothered to fully commit 2nd week in a row, Fan Zhendong completely burnt out - this is an unhealthy schedule to put it mildly. Courtesy of @MaLongFamily Fans Club, from Ma Long's post-match interview:

which, from polite Mandarin, translates as: "we can't keep up."

Expect more upsets at T2.

And yet they play men's doubles. Give me a break.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
I know what you mean, but still I think long fast serve was the last thing Xu Xin expected there..
I think this is the first XX expected. Patrick was very nervous in last set, so when you are in trouble and have a matchpoint, you Will probably serve long and hope your opponent Will miss it.
Anyway XX is very fast and I do not think he could have trouble with long serve.

Reactions: bobpuls and yoass
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
SYS is playing on a magical level right now. The Terminator is demanding an Olympic spot by virtue of her destroying the competition. Awesome to watch!

Yeah, but of course, there is still half of this year remaining and a year till the Olympics.

Reactions: Vlad Celler