Did TTNPP went rouge?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
most likely out of stock - this is nothing extraordinary. Don't think his online inventory is that reliable

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
t95mwp said:
Believe me I sent him a message through Skype and whatsApp and no response, this will be the last time I purchase anything from TTNPP.

Nah, what t95mwp deep down REALLY wants... is to buy another well pimped Andro blade at the absolute minimum (think 12 grams lighter) of the weight range for top offensive performance possible. If duly impressed, then a whole box. :D

Maybe Carl ought to give it a shot at trying to contact Mars using the built-in 55.5G wireless network of his NSA phone...

This user has no status.
That`s right Der_Echte, you just stirred up another wound, as far as I am concerned I am done buying Andro blades. I rather pay more money and get trusted Butterfly product than buy crappy Andro blade made in China. Also as far as TTNPP online store this shall be the last time he ever gets my money, never seen in my entire life someone who runs the business that has no communications with the customer at all.