Did TTNPP went rouge?

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Man, I never saw you so excited before that day you told me the tale of your Andro purchase. You had such expectations for that blade.

Yup, customers vote with their feet and wallets.

For those who do not know the inside story on why I am ribbing t95mwp about that Andro blade...

He had seen a really impressive online review of that blade, which the reviewers received from Andro at the middle/high end of the weight range. An offensive blade that weight range would of course have outstanding offensive performance across the wide array of offensive shots one would use.

So that review got him interested. He ordered that blade from a reputable dealer online. When he got the blade, the weight of the blade was seriously lighter than the average range... more than 10 grams lighter than average. So of course, a blade lighter to that degree would not have overwhelming offensive performance... both in real terms and in comparison to one 10 grams plus heavier.

To put it in an American saying, t95mwp really got the azz with that vendor, the blade reviewer, and Andro itself. (meaning he was very highly displeased -not happy, dis-satisfied, upset, disappointed... to a degree that he wanted to skip leaving it to the Goon Squad to handle... and want to make war himself directly) He was expecting a weight in the average range that would have excellent offensive performance.

I couldn't help myself to joke t95mwp about that once more. You should have seen him the day after he got that blade, he was ready to fight... and at 5' 2" and 55kg, t95mwp can bring the fight if you aggravate him. (was I off by a few inches and kg ?)

I tell this story on TTD as it is a good learning for any reader. When you order a new blade, look to see if the weight is specified. If not, request a certain weight, or a weight range of your liking. The weight of an offensive blade has a very large effect on its offensive potency. Not every TT former knows this or has this in mind come time to ordering.

Myself, as a reseller... this might motivate me to spend the extra time to create a variant of the product on the webstore inventory listing for every individual weight of that blade model. That might be a best business practice to follow. I communicate clearly and order what is average or "better" weight given the blade, but a customer should know the exact weight before ordering. Having this as the drop-down display should do it, even if it is more work earlier to make variants of each blade on the webstore.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2015
Maybe when I make my next order, I could get the reviewer to toss in the review model of the blade for my purchase for future considerations and give blade to t95mwp as a souvenir. Weirder thing than this happen in life and business.

Vegas has the odds on that happening 2000-1

This user has no status.
Well after I filed the PayPal case someone from TTNPP immediately have responded to me with offer to ship for free if I still want the rubber I purchased 20 days ago with excuse of not having the one of the rubber in the sock. But according to him he received the rubber in the stock but did not ship until I failed the complaint with PayPal. So to make story short he shipped the items and refund me the shipping cost.

Last edited:
Reactions: Der_Echte
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Hey T95MWP,

TTD member erm put a juicy modern Japanese brand ESN made tensor on the FH of the blade I used 5 yrs ago when I got back from Korea... but the blade was 78 grams... still had decent pop when I lit into it and spin forever... sometimes a much lighter version of the blade is playable...

Still, an OFF powerhouse blade is usually not a powerhouse at 10-12 grams lighter than middle to upper weight range of the same blade.