T2 Diamond 2019 | Malaysia

This user has no status.
This tournament is simply ridiculous.I'm really disappointed that this year T2 is an official ITTF event. They are destroying this sport with the purpose of creating upset.
At least last year it wasn't an official event and there was no ranking points as a prize. In this way players are forced to participate if they want to maintain a high position in the world ranking. I'm not against T2 in general, I think the mistake is to classify it as an official event.
It would have been nice if the CTTA would boycott it by not sending their players. I don't want this sport to be altered any further, it has been modified enough.

Ph i just wanna see the curves hehhee. She is an eye candy.

QUOTE=yoass;282197]Her performance in the recent EU games was much less commandeering than I expected. I'm also interested to see if she's managed to bend the curve back up again.[/QUOTE]

says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
Money talks, players walk. Timo probably realized that the event is going to do nothing about his position in Europe and therefore isn't worth it. Good for him.

Actually, when Timo Boll supplies injury as the reason for dropping out I'm inclined to believe it. For many other players I'd find your line of reasoning persuasive, though.

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
This tournament is simply ridiculous.I'm really disappointed that this year T2 is an official ITTF event. They are destroying this sport with the purpose of creating upset.
At least last year it wasn't an official event and there was no ranking points as a prize. In this way players are forced to participate if they want to maintain a high position in the world ranking. I'm not against T2 in general, I think the mistake is to classify it as an official event.
It would have been nice if the CTTA would boycott it by not sending their players. I don't want this sport to be altered any further, it has been modified enough.

Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
Isn’t it a little odd that with less than two days until the start of this interesting new event featuring most of the World’s top players, there is still no recent mention (info or articles) about it on ittf.com? :confused:

Isn't that the marketer's dilemma? You need to build up the suspense for an upcoming event, but you'll also want to ride the high of the current/very recently finished event and don't want to relegate it to the shadows as long as that high ride lasts.