btfy primorac carbon 1st edition alternative

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
i want to buy a new blade as a gift to my friend.his favorite blade is primorac carbon,but he feels that the new edition doent perform the same as the 1st one.can you suggest me some other blades?

A pretty common problem. Old blades are often already "worn in", also sometimes people say back in the day better veneers and other glues were used in the production process.

In addition to that, Primorac Carbon is a pretty special blade and you won´t find much that plays like it anyway.

My suggestion: Don´t bother trying. Get him something else.

says thank you for your response.it was very helpful.i really...
Mar 2018
A pretty common problem. Old blades are often already "worn in", also sometimes people say back in the day better veneers and other glues were used in the production process.

In addition to that, Primorac Carbon is a pretty special blade and you won´t find much that plays like it anyway.

My suggestion: Don´t bother trying. Get him something else.
based on reviews,i was thinking about 3 Xiom blades with similar composition and many peoples reviews compare them with P/C.
Xiom Strato
Xiom Axelo
Xiom Ignito
do you have any opinion about them?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
based on reviews,i was thinking about 3 Xiom blades with similar composition and many peoples reviews compare them with P/C.
Xiom Strato
Xiom Axelo
Xiom Ignito
do you have any opinion about them?

You could try them, they are for sure similar in composition. But so - and even more - is the Primorac Carbon itself in its new form.

And if the new Primorac Carbon doesn´t perform as the old one in your friend´s opinion, how big a chance is there something else will?

If you don´t land a one in a million shot, the result will be disappointment.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
Mar 2018
You could try them, they are for sure similar in composition. But so - and even more - is the Primorac Carbon itself in its new form.

And if the new Primorac Carbon doesn´t perform as the old one in your friend´s opinion, how big a chance is there something else will?

If you don´t land a one in a million shot, the result will be disappointment.
thank you you have been realy helpful