Finding tt campus in china

says Do you change your rubber in your same blade (infinity...
says Do you change your rubber in your same blade (infinity...
Jun 2016
Read 6 reviews
Hello family,
I live now in Shenyang, China learning Chinese.
I knew that Shenyang is centre of tabletennis here in China, I want to get the the most out of this opportunity to improve my tt level, does anyone know how can i find a pro intensive campus here. I see a lot of tt halls but none of them provide real training programs, in addition i asked those Chinses who i met nd most of them have no idea about serious training programs.

Reactions: Alexkh
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
Hello family,
I live now in Shenyang, China learning Chinese.
I knew that Shenyang is centre of tabletennis here in China, I want to get the the most out of this opportunity to improve my tt level, does anyone know how can i find a pro intensive campus here. I see a lot of tt halls but none of them provide real training programs, in addition i asked those Chinses who i met nd most of them have no idea about serious training programs.
That's where the legendary penholder Ma Lin was born and trained.

TT training centre can be integrated in sport academy (體校). When I was a kid, we went to the sport academy to get real TT training. We didn't get trained in clubs.

Sent from my PAR-LX9 using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
How old are you and your level? Do not know if it is just to join and can imagine it to be somewhat expensive aswell?

says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
Are you a Stellar Wanderer?
It is planet Earth, Solar planetary System. We have now got an itchy pest here. Please stay home for a while.

Ever Yours
The Earth inhabitants/

says + Drinkhall Powerspin Carbon with Aurus Prime and Omega...
says + Drinkhall Powerspin Carbon with Aurus Prime and Omega...
Aug 2017
Read 4 reviews
The guy asks to a forum where he can find training camps, in the city that HE IS LIVING FOR ABOUT A YEAR... Whatever...

Trust me, it is difficult to inquire things in China, especially when you do not know Mandarin/Cantonese. Also, there is no Google in China. Which means, if you use google in China with a VPN, you'll hardly find any business listings there.

I was in Shanghai as well as Beijing for 2 months and I could just find a club which allowed us to play; Prices were 13 RMB/CNY per hour.

I inquired there about coaching and they mentioned that private coaching for a day would cost 300 RMB/CNY per hour. Whereas on the forums, I've heard that 300RM/CNY is per day which is approx. 8 hours. On the next day, I went there to play and asked around if anyone would like to play. There were 2 provincial players who were ready and I managed to win 1 game against each of 'em from best of 5 games.

Ease out on people asking help in China. You definitely need it.