DIGNICS 05 which booster to use ?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
I have always used kalin oil and I have always found it good on Tendergy both for its effect and for its duration, I have always done maximum 3 layers.
I am curious to know if anyone knows how DianChi Oil and Haifu Seamoon behave with respect to kalin on the level of effect above all, duration interests me less.
If anyone can help me I really thank you !!:eek:

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Nobody "needs" to boost anything, it's personal preference. Why are there always so many people so quick to jump on others for their choices when it's completely uncalled for? The OP didn't ask for anyone's opinion as to whether he should boost his new Dignics 05 or not - he asked if anyone here has any experience, and if so with what booster(s). That's all.

As for answering the actual question, I've personally always used a couple of layers of Falco on Tenergy and have done the same when trying out Dignics. In my experience (limited this far, I'll admit), the boosting effect on Tenergy and Dignics is very similar, so I would suggest you start with what you've done in the past on Tenergy and see if you're happy with it. Good luck.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
Nobody "needs" to boost anything, it's personal preference. Why are there always so many people so quick to jump on others for their choices when it's completely uncalled for?

Personal preference? I can assure you that boosting 3x layers on a tenergy is overkill, and that's a fact.
Me, and others, are giving him advice.
He most likely can't control the rubber that well with that much boost.
We are giving him advice to improve, we are not trying to be douchebags

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Personal preference? I can assure you that boosting 3x layers on a tenergy is overkill, and that's a fact.
Me, and others, are giving him advice.
He most likely can't control the rubber that well with that much boost.
We are giving him advice to improve, we are not trying to be douchebags

You may not intend to be a douce, but I didn't read anywhere that he was asking for your advice. If he wants to put 500 layers of booster on his rubber, what do you care? I'd be surprised if he hasn't tried Tenergy and Dicnigs without booster before, and simply prefers it better boosted the way he does (in fact he said as much). Personally, I just don't like it when people unsolicited tell others what to do. Anyway, I wasn't looking for an argument, so I apologize. Just a silly pet-peeve of mine. Cheers.

Reactions: lodro
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
Seamoon seems to have stronger boost effect compared to falco.

It can be very convenient because you only need to put 1 layer of booster rather than 2. So you'd be spending 2 days boosting and not 3

I'd only put 1 layer of seamoon on a dignics, probably a thin to very slightly thicker layer, just to bring the softness back down to tenergy level so you get more bounce of it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
I think you should boost if you want to. But i think you should be careful that the rubber Do not become to soft. I also think you should try them first, Maybe they are fast enough already. It is fun to play with boosted stuff But i think it Will limit your developement if you train not only for fun But also because you want to become better.

Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi