• Join our newsletter: 
  • Welcome Guest


    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Results 21 to 31 of 31
    1. Top | #21
      DanieleD is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      TTD Member Country: Italy


      Join Date
      Feb 2017
      Posts
      4
      Reviews
      Read 0 Reviews
      Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
      I have always used butterfly tires without boostering, but since I tried the booster I noticed that the ball, especially the hard ones in ABS, the ball (slips less on the rubber) with the booster is more friction.
      I mainly boster this reason and then because "I feel the ball on the rubber more" is my personal feeling and I like it more.
      When I used the hawk I did maximum 2 layers since the gum then became too soggy (soft) with the kalin does not make me the same effect as the hawk, so I do 2 max 3 of them always waiting between 1 layer and the other 30 hours.

    2. Top | #22
      yogi_bear is online now
      This user has no status.
       
      Equipment Expert
      Master TTD Member Country: Philippines
      yogi_bear's Avatar
      Equipment:
      Blade Xiom Feel AX; Stiga Nostalgia All+
      Forehand Rubber DHS Hurricane 3 NEO Provincial
      Backhand Rubber Xiom Sigma II Pro; Stiga Mantra H

      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Philippines
      Posts
      2,823
      Reviews
      Read 71 Reviews
      Liked 1,325 Times in 840 Posts
      Falco long says it lasts about 8 weeks buy for me i reboost every month

      QUOTE=laistrogian;282291]Damn. How many times can you re-boost a H3? I was planning to boost it every month or 1.5 months until i heard this from you

      Also, how long would falco long boosting effect lasts?[/QUOTE]

    3. Top | #23
      dominus7 is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      Senior TTD Member Country: Chile
      dominus7's Avatar
      Equipment:
      Blade Butterfly Viscaria
      Forehand Rubber Yinhe/Galaxy Jupiter 2
      Backhand Rubber Yinhe/Galaxy Saturn Pro

      Join Date
      Feb 2017
      Posts
      606
      Reviews
      Read 0 Reviews
      Liked 89 Times in 81 Posts
      Quote Originally Posted by yogi_bear View Post
      Falco long says it lasts about 8 weeks buy for me i reboost every month

      QUOTE=laistrogian;282291]Damn. How many times can you re-boost a H3? I was planning to boost it every month or 1.5 months until i heard this from you

      Also, how long would falco long boosting effect lasts?
      [/QUOTE]The lasting could be affected by how many times do you play at week, I just play normal, not intense twice on week, or 8 times in a month approx, 24 times in three months. And intensively once for month. How about you?
      Last edited by dominus7; 07-16-2019 at 02:29 PM.

    4. Top | #24
      RidTheKid is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      Master TTD Member Country: Sweden

      Equipment:
      Blade DHS W968
      Forehand Rubber DHS Hurricane 3 NEO National
      Backhand Rubber DHS Hurricane 3 NEO National (Blue Sponge)

      Join Date
      Oct 2016
      Location
      Stockholm
      Posts
      1,548
      Reviews
      Read 0 Reviews
      Liked 1,059 Times in 583 Posts
      Google translate? Tires? Hawk?

      Quote Originally Posted by DanieleD View Post
      I have always used butterfly tires without boostering, but since I tried the booster I noticed that the ball, especially the hard ones in ABS, the ball (slips less on the rubber) with the booster is more friction.
      I mainly boster this reason and then because "I feel the ball on the rubber more" is my personal feeling and I like it more.
      When I used the hawk I did maximum 2 layers since the gum then became too soggy (soft) with the kalin does not make me the same effect as the hawk, so I do 2 max 3 of them always waiting between 1 layer and the other 30 hours.

    5. Top | #25
      dominus7 is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      Senior TTD Member Country: Chile
      dominus7's Avatar
      Equipment:
      Blade Butterfly Viscaria
      Forehand Rubber Yinhe/Galaxy Jupiter 2
      Backhand Rubber Yinhe/Galaxy Saturn Pro

      Join Date
      Feb 2017
      Posts
      606
      Reviews
      Read 0 Reviews
      Liked 89 Times in 81 Posts
      Quote Originally Posted by RidTheKid View Post
      Google translate? Tires? Hawk?
      Calm down, may be is a Sioux warrior riding a F1 with butterfly car :v

    6. Top | #26
      langel is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      Master TTD Member Country: Bulgaria

      Equipment:
      Blade Xiom Vega Tour
      Forehand Rubber Xiom Omega VII Asia 2.0, Xiom Omega V Asia 2.0
      Backhand Rubber Xiom Omega VII Asia 2.0, Xiom Omega V Asia 2.0

      Join Date
      Apr 2017
      Posts
      1,665
      Reviews
      Read 0 Reviews
      Liked 781 Times in 543 Posts
      Quote Originally Posted by dominus7 View Post
      Calm down, may be is a Sioux warrior riding a F1 with butterfly car :v
      Its harsh, bro.
      One of the legends in womens table tennis is Sioux.
      I think that Everyone in this forum would be happy to be coached by her.

    7. Top | #27
      dominus7 is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      Senior TTD Member Country: Chile
      dominus7's Avatar
      Equipment:
      Blade Butterfly Viscaria
      Forehand Rubber Yinhe/Galaxy Jupiter 2
      Backhand Rubber Yinhe/Galaxy Saturn Pro

      Join Date
      Feb 2017
      Posts
      606
      Reviews
      Read 0 Reviews
      Liked 89 Times in 81 Posts
      Quote Originally Posted by langel View Post
      Its harsh, bro.
      One of the legends in womens table tennis is Sioux.
      I think that Everyone in this forum would be happy to be coached by her.
      .

    8. Top | #28
      passifid is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      Advanced TTD Member Country: England

      Equipment:
      Blade Butterfly Innerforce Layer ALC
      Forehand Rubber Nittaku G-1
      Backhand Rubber Tibhar Evolution MX-P

      Join Date
      Nov 2013
      Posts
      232
      Reviews
      Read 4 Reviews
      Liked 136 Times in 76 Posts
      Quote Originally Posted by langel View Post
      Its harsh, bro.
      One of the legends in womens table tennis is Sioux.
      I think that Everyone in this forum would be happy to be coached by her.
      Eh? isnt that a reference to the fact Hawk was a common Sioux name and nothing to do with their table tennis abilities?

    9. Top | #29
      laistrogian is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      Senior TTD Member Country: Australia

      Equipment:
      Blade Mizutani ZLC
      Forehand Rubber Rakza 7
      Backhand Rubber Fastarc G1

      Join Date
      Feb 2016
      Location
      Melbourne
      Posts
      621
      Reviews
      Read 0 Reviews
      Liked 369 Times in 229 Posts
      Quote Originally Posted by yogi_bear View Post
      Falco long says it lasts about 8 weeks buy for me i reboost every month
      And how many times can you reboost your hurricane before it gets too soft?

    10. Top | #30
      thom is offline
      This user has no status.
       
      This user has been banned. Country: Canada


      Join Date
      Oct 2018
      Posts
      145
      Reviews
      Read 0 Reviews
      Liked 13 Times in 13 Posts
      Quote Originally Posted by passifid View Post
      Eh? isnt that a reference to the fact Hawk was a common Sioux name and nothing to do with their table tennis abilities?
      I think by Hawk, he meant Falco. I think people should stop harassing other for using Google translate.

    11. The Following User Likes thom's Post:

      Astorix (07-16-2019)

    12. Top | #31
      yogi_bear is online now
      This user has no status.
       
      Equipment Expert
      Master TTD Member Country: Philippines
      yogi_bear's Avatar
      Equipment:
      Blade Xiom Feel AX; Stiga Nostalgia All+
      Forehand Rubber DHS Hurricane 3 NEO Provincial
      Backhand Rubber Xiom Sigma II Pro; Stiga Mantra H

      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Philippines
      Posts
      2,823
      Reviews
      Read 71 Reviews
      Liked 1,325 Times in 840 Posts
      At 5 layers, i think hurricane will be too soft.
      Quote Originally Posted by laistrogian View Post
      And how many times can you reboost your hurricane before it gets too soft?

    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    Log in or Register
    BACK TO TOP