DIGNICS 05 which booster to use ?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
I have always used butterfly tires without boostering, but since I tried the booster I noticed that the ball, especially the hard ones in ABS, the ball (slips less on the rubber) with the booster is more friction.
I mainly boster this reason and then because "I feel the ball on the rubber more" is my personal feeling and I like it more.
When I used the hawk I did maximum 2 layers since the gum then became too soggy (soft) with the kalin does not make me the same effect as the hawk, so I do 2 max 3 of them always waiting between 1 layer and the other 30 hours. :rolleyes:

Falco long says it lasts about 8 weeks buy for me i reboost every month

QUOTE=laistrogian;282291]Damn. How many times can you re-boost a H3? I was planning to boost it every month or 1.5 months until i heard this from you

Also, how long would falco long boosting effect lasts?[/QUOTE]

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
Falco long says it lasts about 8 weeks buy for me i reboost every month

QUOTE=laistrogian;282291]Damn. How many times can you re-boost a H3? I was planning to boost it every month or 1.5 months until i heard this from you

Also, how long would falco long boosting effect lasts?
[/QUOTE]The lasting could be affected by how many times do you play at week, I just play normal, not intense twice on week, or 8 times in a month approx, 24 times in three months. And intensively once for month. How about you?

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Google translate? Tires? Hawk?

I have always used butterfly tires without boostering, but since I tried the booster I noticed that the ball, especially the hard ones in ABS, the ball (slips less on the rubber) with the booster is more friction.
I mainly boster this reason and then because "I feel the ball on the rubber more" is my personal feeling and I like it more.
When I used the hawk I did maximum 2 layers since the gum then became too soggy (soft) with the kalin does not make me the same effect as the hawk, so I do 2 max 3 of them always waiting between 1 layer and the other 30 hours. :rolleyes:

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
Its harsh, bro.
One of the legends in womens table tennis is Sioux.
I think that Everyone in this forum would be happy to be coached by her.
f954c5d9cec73172a2c7ef0ac206eeb1.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
Eh? isnt that a reference to the fact Hawk was a common Sioux name and nothing to do with their table tennis abilities?
I think by Hawk, he meant Falco. I think people should stop harassing other for using Google translate.

Reactions: Astorix
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2017
Hello,that's m'y first post here, i'm spanish so sorry for m'y pour english.
One year ago I had the great luck to make a full training with a pro french team playing in Pro A, they was champion off the championship. So I can speak and train during about 2 hours with Kirill Skatchkov, Benedek Olah and Zai Chao, i've tried all their raquets too. I've play about half an hour with the Kirill Skatchkov bat, he play Ovtachrov true carbon and 2 Donic Bluefire M1 and it's dammed hard, it's like you got the ball with a metal piece. So I ask him for the crucial question I always wonder for "What's your booster" he said Kailin booster. Like a lot off his European team mate
He tried my bat, a Mizutani SZLC with 2 dignics 05 (just calling out at this date, may 2019) and he said "it's good, bit too soft for me"

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2017
No, he assured me that all his equipment was commercial. The only thing that is customised is the length of the handle. It also has a kind of screw planted in the middle of the handle so as not to have the weight at the head of racket

No, he assured me that all his equipment was commercial. The only thing that is customised is the length of the handle. It also has a kind of screw planted in the middle of the handle so as not to have the weight at the head of racket
Depends on which player and which company sponsor.

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Lula said:
I think you should boost if you want to. But i think you should be careful that the rubber Do not become to soft. I also think you should try them first, Maybe they are fast enough already. It is fun to play with boosted stuff But i think it Will limit your developement if you train not only for fun But also because you want to become better.

Good point Lula,

Also, no one seems to be concerned about ruining a 100 USD+ rubber... so easy to do it all wrong and ruin the rubber... not even mentioning how boosting accelerates the wear on a rubber.

says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
Germany located INNOWEP lab did a series of hardness measurements for many rubber types to better satisfy the ITTF needs.
-- Donic Bluefire M1 Shore A scale = 45 degree (large-pores sponge)
-- Butterfly Tenergy 05 Shore A scale = 37 degree (mid-pores sponge)
-- DHS Hurricane 3 Neo Shore A scale = 42 degree (micropores)

And yes, M1 would feel much like a piece of cardboard (unboosted version).[/size]

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
[SIZE=+1] INNOWEP lab did a series of hardness measurements for many rubber types to better satisfy the ITTF needs.
-- Donic Bluefire M1 Shore A scale = 45 degree (large-pores sponge)
-- Butterfly Tenergy 05 Shore A scale = 37 degree (mid-pores sponge)
-- DHS Hurricane 3 Neo Shore A scale = 42 degree (micropores)

And yes, M1 would feel much like a piece of cardboard (unboosted version).[/SIZE]

You make a lot of references to [SIZE=+1]INNOWEP[/SIZE] tests. Unless they become public, hard to make any conclusions, or even trust the results. Is the measure of topsheet and sponge together or just the sponge? IMO the topsheet hardness makes just as much difference. T05 has a harder topsheet than most "currently popular" rubber.