suggest table tennis blade and rubber

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2019
i am intermediate player, planning to buy a custom made racket. i am confuse about type of racket and rubber. i use to play as attacking style, and like to to play more topspin. (eg: i dont have clear idea of soft or hard rubber. and blade, internet so many types of blades and different segment of piles). kindly suggest me what type of blade and rubber should i buy. my budget is medium.

thanks in advance

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
i am intermediate player, planning to buy a custom made racket. i am confuse about type of racket and rubber. i use to play as attacking style, and like to to play more topspin. (eg: i dont have clear idea of soft or hard rubber. and blade, internet so many types of blades and different segment of piles). kindly suggest me what type of blade and rubber should i buy. my budget is medium.

thanks in advance
Any of these blades will be fine - Stiga OC, Yasaka Sweden Classic, Butterfly Primorac, Butterfly Korbel.

Put on Donic Baracuda on both sides and your topspin will be insanely hard for your opponent.

Sent from my PAR-LX9 using Tapatalk

Reactions: thomas.pong
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
I'd say hold on buying more expensive rubbers if that's your first custom racket and you don't know what you like/what suits you. Let's say buy Yasaka Sweden Classic or Stiga Allround +Palio AK 47 yellow for your FH (medium hardness rubber) blue for BH (soft sponge) and that would cost you around 30 usd for blade and 24 usd for 2 sheets and it's around 55 usd or so. And that's super super cheap. 50 usd is a normal price for one sheet of high end rubber..